CM Punk tried to play big boy in the locker during his time with WWE and got fucking shut down by all the boys who were...

CM Punk tried to play big boy in the locker during his time with WWE and got fucking shut down by all the boys who were veterans who laughed at him. So he waited long enough until AEW became a thing and he is now back on his bullshit as the veteran doing the same thing only this time he wouldn't be laughed out the company.

Attached: 1655217218736.jpg (740x678, 71.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4enu18XaA
youtube.com/watch?v=YjUy_g_q1gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He put over Brit Baker, MJF, Cowboy guy and Darvey. How many pro wrestlers has Kenny put over?

Holy schizola. This is what you're thinking about?

reminder that phil faked an injury because he was afraid of getting shot on by kenter if he showed up at forbidden door

>Cody: No one ever says, ‘I’m the leader.’ The first person who says that… especially, there’s this thing in wrestling ‘the locker room leader.’ Whenever somebody says, ‘I’m a locker room leader,’ you definitely know that guy is not the locker room leader. That’s 100 percent...

>Jericho: Do you remember this weird - we had this weird locker room meeting in WWE once where CM Punk said that. Do you remember that?

>Cody: So I tried not to name names.

>Jericho: I’ll say it because it’s my cruise. Do you remember he said...

>Cody: Multiple times

>Jericho: ‘As the locker room leader.’ And I’m like, ‘You don’t lead me!’

>Cody: And it worked on a certain demo of the locker room. But there was one meeting where Booker T was in the room and Punk hit the, ‘As the locker room leader, I’m telling you guys all to pick up your trash,’ and Booker literally threw his trash on the floor. And said, ‘He’s not telling me to pick up my trash.’ They had this whole interaction. So, Glenn [Jacobs] is the only actual locker room leader, right?

>Jericho: Kane?

>Cody: Yeah. He’s the Mayor now!

>Jericho: He’s the Mayor. And he’s somebody that you would listen to because he’s 6’ 9” 350 pounds of muscle. If Kane tells me to pick up the trash, I’m picking up the trash. If CM Punk tells me to pick up the trash? ‘Go fuck yourself’.

Attached: 4ki23k.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4enu18XaA

Attached: tee.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

>what phil's colleagues really think of him
kek

the stance of a man who commands respect from his peers

Attached: phoney tough guy.jpg (576x874, 300.74K)

Attached: 1655829494413.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

>hey guys check out my headcanon

>pick it up jew boy

Attached: Booker_T_principal.jpg (2304x3072, 1.21M)

KWAB
W
A
B

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: haitch.webm (360x356, 1.29M)

He got cucked by Atom Smol and killed any heat MJF, Hangman and Darby had

youtube.com/watch?v=YjUy_g_q1gw

Attached: what-a-mark-raven.gif (498x368, 2.08M)

LMFAO
I think Punk is a reason why Cody left

This. I've maintained that the CM Punk signing was the catalyst that made Cody nope out of there he saw the writing on the wall

i truly believe this

Booker T denied this story by the way

gotta love Kane baby

He shot on Phil with his own pipebomb before leaving aew.