Is it gross that i self insert as loli characters in hentai i read

is it gross that i self insert as loli characters in hentai i read
i know its wrong but i dont get as aroused with other genres
im 147 cm and everyone says i look 12 so maybe thats why

Attached: 7901AB7E-57BC-4E13-8E08-929F8431BA5F.jpg (1099x1608, 258.03K)

stop glowy baiting anony

idk where else to say this so i thought here would be best since its the void
its just always been bothering me and i think sonethings wrong with me

yeah that is honestly kinda weird and gross
im also short but im not flat and skinny im more curved and i have abs so i cant imagine myself as a loli if i tried, actually if i read something with a woman who is flat i feel weird imagining myself as her?
plus loli hentai is usually rape and abuse

im flat and skinny so ig that makes it easier to imagine myself as one and i dont really care if its rape or abuse
do you think im salvageable or is it over ive been like this since middle school (im 18 now )

if you're a dude: completely, although I can't imagine a guy under 5 foot. But, I did know someone with a growth problem and he permanently looks twelve, so maybe you're him

if you're biofem: halfway, but it's at least closer to not being completely fucked. especially if you don't suffer from age regression

i dont do age regression and im biofem
ive been a tomboy all my life so i dont try to dress younger either or girly it just feels embarrassing

Yeah I can fix you; you're still salvageable. DM me

im really sorry im also a neet and cant handle talking to people 1 on 1 im sorry

>i dont really care if its rape or abuse
like the plot doesnt matter to you, just the pictures/animations? the plot matters to me a lot so i hate weird rape stuff. i think youre fine. maybe youve been consuming too much hentai, so you get weird stuff that satisfies you. unless its trauma related then idk... i hope you dont act on these urges. like going out to have sex with older people who like that stuff.

yur probably ugly asf

You'll change your mind sometime : D

When you do,
[email protected]

Attached: yellow_kirby.png (900x890, 703.44K)

stinky and desperate, she would ghost you within a day

>: 0 Hey, I'm not stinky

plot does matter to me and usually rape or ryona makes it more investing for me idk ill try to stop and do normal stuff like exercise or something
sorry
stop skinwalking

>plot
>loli hentai
Nice larp OP

tksn has it

very cute artist!

Attached: firefox_sIZn4VFe3q.png (348x511, 99.43K)

exercising will help. if you feel like you want to madturbaye then use ur imagination.

i know right kyaradain draws eyes so cute
yea good idea ill try my hardest

I don't mean to burst your bubble but the easiest solution would probably be to not look at others having sex, fictitious or not. It's not like you're going to relate to anyone else