OKADAWINSLOL

OKADAWINSLOL

Attached: 8E84D0AC-520B-48CC-9250-FE188C3EB550.jpg (367x360, 131.74K)

Good lol
Fuck Ass Spray

Thank god

nujamal isn't predicab-

Still MOTY.

He's too fucking good. Ospreay can cry about his record but he's not winning because he's not good enough.

>nujamal thread
A joshi thread died for this

Attached: 1645403641619.webm (720x405, 2.25M)

lol watch more wrestling you basic bitch.

ITS TIME FOR THE SAME OUTCOME

Literally all better matches, kill yourself.

Attached: 72F172F8-CD7F-4540-835D-F47B969B85BD.jpg (485x1096, 182.44K)

I’m a nujamal hater but even I have to call a W a W. This didn’t have any of Ospreay’s masturbatory sequences and was a storytelling classic.

>pedoshit

Literally all better matches, kill yourself. Part deux.

Attached: B287135F-36B5-4F0D-A029-3A0E2BA94129.jpg (750x551, 124.12K)

>Joshigarbage
LMFAO

Nu Jamal fans really love seeing the same matches over and over again

I'm fucking done with Nooj for a while bros FFS

based. cry more.

Attached: 1635926957538.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

lol Jamals are bitter joshi are about to infest their gay fake fighting show. Incredible.

>Hiromu VS Taguchi - BOSJ day 1
"nujamal" shitposter... You just BTFO yourself in so many more ways than I even care to explain to you.

Were you just screencapping segments of that discord message trying to get all the non New Japan matches and you didn't even realize you just put that there? Oh no no no no

Based

After all, Japan suffers with the same old seniority issue

No, retard, that’s my whole list. It wasn’t meant to be some anti njpw get. But the faggots who watch just the G1 finals and WK and overrate that shit should as I said watch more wrestling. Nice try though retard.

GOAT

>FT-
stopped reading there
gain taste + test ya tranny

as someone who has had sex, I've only seen Ishii/Tanahashi and clips of Sami/Knoxville

Well well gedo's two golden boys are main eventing WK...who would've guessed

Bro, I watched that match. It was funny. It had some cool comedy to it. It was funny seeing Hiromu seeing through all of Taguchi's tricks.

You absolutely did not watch that match if you think it was better than this. Your obsession with hating on New Japan doesn't make you an expert.

He had to have a competitive match and sell for a bong cruiserweight so he lost too.

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN’T HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS
>You must think the G1 final is moty
Go vote on cagematch faggot

>rates AEW
>tells others to "watch more wrestling"
kek you consume the wrestling equivalent of drivel two steps below generic pitchfork pablum and have the gall to think anyone would ever take your opinions on anything seriously
heed your own advice and do a cartwheel out the window, you retard