>2022
>AEW still can't figure out audio

Attached: chrome_PbBFhWG0IB.png (1022x625, 1.03M)

what happened i didnt watch?

why is pro wrestlin so uncool now? The wrestlers all look like funko pop collecting dweebs

The whole production looks and sounds like shit, WWE has it on lock.

the absolute state of that crowd

They don't look "tough" even mox is wearing skinny jeans that makes his boots look large as fuck to his skinny legs and Phil has never been tough looking

I wonder why that is, not like Tony can't afford the best available sound mixing boards. Is it because he has no idea who to hire?

>no one in the front row cares

lmao

Because the wrestlers they grew up watching were mostly people who went into the business for lack of opportunity elsewhere. It was not a career that most sought to pursue as a priority. A last resort kind of job. Once the little Jimmies who idolized them grew up, they were already marks for the business. That kind of thing doesn't translate to memorable personality types that become compelling wrestling characters.

The marks are in the ring, brothers. That's why wrestling fucking sucks.

It's been like this from the start so either whoever he hired to do these production jobs is some wrestler who has no clue what they're doing or he he has so prepostorous set up for them see they can't hear the show themselves and as normal, anything critical of the show or himself and he doesn't listen so it doesn't get fixed. They haven't fixed any issue they had from the first show, they've just added more of them.

kek look how bored the crowd looks

Because that's the people that the fans wanted, the fans that didn't automatically leave when they see shit like this

Attached: 1660514287020045.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>Edrones invent headcanon yet again

on the youtube video mox sounds like a weird robot filter is on his voice idk if it sounded like that live

They are funko pop collecting dweebs

Nobody in that side of the business wants to work for AEW after they publicly embarrassed and unceremoniously fired the pyro guy for just doing his fucking job.

I'm just a blue collared fan, but I have toured with musicians, set up sets, audio, etc. If Tony Kahn ever sent one of his goons to bitch me out, I kindly ask him to step aside, walk over to Mr. Kahn and proceed to pummel his arab face with my powerful white fists. In court, they'll call it racially motivated manslaughter. But the white judge will call it: JUSTICE.

Attached: 200 (1).gif (351x200, 142.63K)

modern wrestling was a mistake

100% this, and it's getting worse.

holy fuck that crowd is genuinely filled with basedjaks. every stereotype about aew fans is real

50% of the front row isn't even looking towards the ring

I throught they would stop and look at the doggy girl