Blade every week

>blade every week
>still can't properly hide it

Attached: I cut myself.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

nah u cant

>nah u cant

wut u mean

>e-drones watching through every episode of Dynamite frame by frame to find every minor flaw

Attached: 1626487471396.webm (256x256, 294.72K)

They need sharper razors.

A gig can be small as the end of a ballpoint pen, they're just new school newbs with no ingenuity.

my favorite blade botch, out of the 50 i have seen in AEW?

in this recent blood and guts, when Moxley fake jabbed chopsticks into Daddy Magic's head then they went to the ground and the camera stayed on them while Jon bladed the magic man calmly on the mat

you would think they'd have enough sense to shoot the other 6 guys in the second ring when it happened

I like the jericho one where they changed cameras but still had him in shot

Attached: camera 2.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

>even gets caught passing it to the ref

Attached: take it.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

this is horrible, how the fuck anybody could defend this show

>while Jon bladed the magic man
According to Wikipedia that guy has been wrestling since 2003 yet he can't cut himself?

jesus bloody christ what the fuck

>in this recent blood and guts, when Moxley fake jabbed chopsticks into Daddy Magic's head then they went to the ground and the camera stayed on them while Jon bladed the magic man calmly on the mat

oh this is one I haven't seen yet

blading was banned until around 2016

lol

For me its the one where Jericho blades blatantly while hes on top of the cage and when they try to change camera angles they just show a better shot of it.

Don't worry. I'm sure it was a worked botch.

He is telling you need an autistic weirdo who will be alone forever. Just move on.

Jesus Christ does Chris even care anymore? How fucking blatant can you be? And look at that fat retard trying to sell being dazzed. What a stupid embarrassing shitshow.

Attached: 1660782760435583.jpg (1920x1080, 123.05K)

the word pissant has never been more apt than when used to describe the utter mudshow that is aew.