WTF are they doing?

>awkward af punk/mox promo
>punk's promo is just WWE references
>decent danielson match but already teasing JAS descension
>more mox/punk shit the crowd doesn't know how to react to, highlight is a security guard that looks like EC4
>we're supposed to believe two guys turned on their Dad
>Jungle Boy can't fucking cut a promo
>shit women's match
>omega returns as a face with a heel manager
>lands on his head for 25 minutes, looks like shit
>dragon lee murdered an audience member with that dive
>awkward ending, lucha gets unmasked and nobody gives a shit and they just cut to battlebots

This whole show felt like a clusterfuck. I can only imagine they're getting the Mox/Punk match over with because they know it's death. Maybe they can do something hotter for the PPV.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160.91K)

Please for the love of GOD stop watching AEW

I never started.

Fine speech

I stopped watching during the garcia borefest, glad I didnt miss much.

>we're supposed to believe two guys turned on their Dad
You think sons haven't fought with their dads before? Are you fucking serious?

Nigga that sounds like a wrestling show that actually progressed storylines and was properly structured, just because you added your opinion on each segment doesn’t mean it was bad

None of this was good. It all screamed thrown together at the last minute. They even changed their PPV plans on one week's notice. They're in panic mode and it's showing.

go to bed Sidge

Why did Punk call out Hangman and offer him a rematch and Hangman didn't respond? What was the point of making one of your top guys look like a coward?

I dont think we are getting are Milly AEW Bros

Attached: 1642121920898.jpg (457x503, 39.23K)

Good maybe the product will get better if don’t like it don’t watch it lol

>It all screamed thrown together at the last minute.
There are literally building to all out. What part is thrown together?

That was the most bizarre thing on the show. Why would Hangman not ask for a rematch?

Maybe something to do with punks change of attitude which led to him instigating shit towards moxley. Fucking hell my man, pay attention

Because Punk thought Coward shit was funny, simple as

GOOD MORNING SIR MY NAME IS RAKESH I LOVE WWE FCUK AEW ROMON REINS ITS THE BEST

Attached: 1644458772361.png (480x584, 41.96K)

Nice to meet you Rakesh
Im Xir and im Gender Fluid
You should join AEW and stop being an Edrone
We love Trannies and all you have to do to join us Elitebros is just chop off your cock

Attached: 1628729554440.png (529x637, 374.34K)

Punks promo was good and he buried all the shitters. Mox is an awful promo. Brawl looked like shit. The rest I didn’t watch because I don’t care.

Regardless of the reason, it was fucking shit. I hate Punk now, and it doesn't seem like I'm supposed to hate him. It just works to bury one of your top stars.

damn ya seethe

Hangman was too busy in catering.