Produces some of the worst memes in the history of this board

>Produces some of the worst memes in the history of this board
Does anybody else hate this country and want all posters from it to be rangebanned or is that just me

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 4.94K)

>filthy foreigner speaking English obsessed with us again
KWAB

I don't understand why they're not better at soccer.

Please tell me you live in london was funny but otherwise I don’t mind the purging of all bongs

Oi bruv why you ha'in on Bri'ain?
Oi you fookin wankah Bri'ain's the best country on earf

It’s sad that as the Bruce’s, bongs and leafs countries got shittier they became less funny and more bitter over the years

Anytime I hear a british accent on a youtube wrestling video, I turn that shit off fast as possible. It's always some 120 lb geek, usually shaved head...
>ELLO ITS NIOOOGELL FROM WRESTLECULTCHA

Rangeban the UK, India, and the Philippines. There, you've fixed the board.

Attached: 1645323544951.jpg (596x737, 86.71K)

You can rangeban us but you don't get to speak our language in that case.

Bongistan has never been funny. Literally the world’s unfunniest country.

Because the premiership is full of foreigners and no room for new English players. So the national team suffers

brits and aussies are the biggest shitposters on the board, /sp/ has taught me that.
they just have too much banter aka cancer

Attached: 1660279453089195.jpg (1200x1200, 132.59K)

Amerilards:
>blah blah my gay promotion is better, heres some ratings, I like black dick
Britchads:
>would Phil Mitchell be dimes

Attached: 1647042770166.jpg (960x894, 139.79K)

Weird way of saying that putting a cuck who choked the most important penalty of his career in charge of ngubus isn't gonna cut it in a penalty shoot out.

present day white bongs are the result of literal centuries of inbreeding. they are genetically defective, and that's part of why they're so annoying. it's also why Britain has to import as many street shitters as they can - the British gene pool is too shallow at this point.

Attached: uglypeople-3.jpg (697x427, 40.5K)

>"our language" he said, in dumbed down French

not remotely true, only one prominent group is inbred but you know that don't you rabbi

would would he be like?
arn anderson gimmick?

Bongs are the biggest console warriors/AEW Defense force on this board and e-gro,she-gro,piggy,nxt names,yuka,dylan were all made by a british person

>centuries of inbreeding
how does that work? they started out as celts who were raped by romans, saxons, danes, norwegians and french norwegians in succession

maybe the celtic ones, but the english part of uk has been invaded, shit on, raped and pillaged by the romans, french, vikings and many more.

this is probably true
as a brit we do tend think we are smarter than other people which tends to breed smarkyness
not enough to create a milly though

That is not a country flag, it's the UK flag. The UK is not a country, therefore you are too stupid to be taken seriously. Try again.
You're giving us Brit haters a bad name.

protip: it's all england

when 90 percent of the planet see that flag they think england. england, uk, and gb are all the same country

They also produce awful fucking YouTube videos

They're the worst console warriors and they literally do not matter one iota to either company.

Shut uip ya bloody twat Go fack youself

>only one prominent group
yeah, white bongs. you all follow the example of your inbred monarchy. it's easily explained - it's a relatively small island so there's only so much to go around. it's hard for you to recognize this, as you are a result of this inbreeding, but it's obvious to pure whites.

They shoot have the worst fans.

the UK is a country as defined by every other country in the world, you stupid Jock.
British people referring to its regions as "countries" doesn't make them countries in the same way that Spain or Japan are countries, for example.

>It's ok to be wrong, I'm copying other stupid people
Big cope, retards. Take your Ls, of you can get that far in the alphabeth - fucking limey cunts

t.amerimutt

how can you be a pure white but also less inbred than the British?

>alphabeth
based retard

because my ancestors didn't have babies with their first cousins for generations and generations

I can assure you that they did in roughly the same numbers as in Britain

only wrestling fans more cringe than uk is swedes

>Random bullshit I imagined
No, the UK is not a country. England is a country, Scotland is a country, Wales is a country for some reason and Northern Ireland is maybe the worst country in the western world.
The UK is not a country, it's a union of countries that are loyal to the British monarchy.
Next you'll try to argue that Britain isn't the name of an island. Trust Brits to not even know how their own shit works.

>scotland is a country
citation needed

northern ireland>southern ireland

cope all you want, Nigel. white bongs are the bottom of the barrel of white people.

Attached: o6uye.jpg (250x187, 10.57K)

irecucks probably dont realise that when people shit on the uk theyre including ireland in that and have no idea theyre technically not part of it

theyre one of about 8 truly white countries so its a small barrel