WWE Stars Accused Of Spreading Negative Propaganda About Top Dolla

Hit Row member Top Dolla made his way from the world of football to professional wrestling. It did not take him too long before Top Dolla understand how things went about in WWE. Mark Henry also commented on the negativity surrounding Top Dolla.

Top Dolla was seen as the leader of Hit Row due to his impressive mic skills and well-liked diss tracks. However, he had heat on him and had built a sort of negative reputation as well.

While speaking on the Busted Open podcast, Mark Henry accused WWE stars of spreading negative propaganda about Top Dolla during his first run because they felt threatened by him.

>“He [Top Dolla] spoke on the fact that, they, there was a lot of chatter in the locker room about them [Hit Row] not being humble, them not being team players or them not agreeing to kind of the status quo of what the WWE locker room was like. And he said, ‘Mark, have you ever known me to be unprofessional? Have you ever known me to be a bully? No. Triple H, same thing. No.’ When people feel like their spots are threatened, they start putting out negative propaganda if they can’t fix it.

>He spoke up for himself, he intimidated people, he scared people – and he’s a smart ass dude. He’s a college graduate. And some people can’t take a powerful black dude telling them the right thing to do. They can’t take it. I think Triple H recognized what happened and he stopped the bleeding.”

ringsidenews.com/2022/08/17/wwe-stars-accused-of-spreading-negative-propaganda-about-top-dolla/

Attached: aj-francis-top-dolla-4-768x480.jpg (768x480, 65.08K)

But...he’s a nigger. HH

Jinder ethered him. Who cares about this dude

more like Cringe Row

>and some people can’t take a powerful black dude telling them the right thing to do
Nice headcannon

Was it New Day? I bet it was New Day.

for some odd reason the first person I thought of was Big-E seems like a lil sneaky faggot that'd run around spreading rumors with his angry black boo boo face on

>Top Dolla was seen as the leader of Hit Row due to his impressive mic skills and well-liked diss tracks

Attached: F36E8F23-BEA2-4052-891E-979B03E33BB9.jpg (600x580, 85.53K)

>Mark thinking graduating from college makes you smart
kek

kek

Something tells me Bottom Buck might be Triple Hs first firing.

What makes you think that?

>It did not take him too long before Top Dolla understand how things went about in WWE
GOOD MORNING SIRS!

I believe him, the moment you start pointing out bullshit in a workplace as a black man you have an “ego” or you’re “not humble” yeah yeah shut the fuck up, good for him

>And some people can’t take a powerful black dude telling them the right thing to do.
Why would Top Dolla be telling anyone what to do?
I fucking hate that cope. Everyone is a racist cause you don't like me! :( Fuck off, nig.

Roman Reigns has to put his foot down on this nonsense
Paul is bringing back shitters, upity niggers that not even AEW wanted, and midgets
Got a bad feeling that H thinks that someone like Gargano or Kross should be the guys to end his reign
Roman needs to tell this anti-dime clique faggot homo that if he doesn’t start giving these jabronis their walking papers, he’s walking right into AEW as the biggest star in the business today
Bringing back Shit row was a fucking mistake and now there’s a literal faggot that rubs his ass crack against the ring posts coming to NXT as well
Appalling

i still don't get why triple h brought these 3 back. On top of that, i dont get how people said they have "charisma". They're far from charismatic

>literal faggot that rubs his ass crack against the ring posts coming to NXT as well
Wat u mean?

>Mark Henry accused WWE stars of spreading negative propaganda about Top Dolla during his first run because they felt threatened by him.
>uppity nigger defending another uppity nigger
what a surprise

He's a rookie he needs to shut the fuck up he has zero pull in the locker room

>And some people can’t take a powerful black dude
I stopped reading there