MACHOsisters

twitter.com/IANdrewTheGiant/status/1559896820066689024

How many years did the 1999-2004 midlife crisis era shave off our guy's life? It's sad seeing him like this.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 7.51K)

not a lot in terms of doing stuff in ring from what I remember he really started playing it more safe, but his coke and roid use was at an all time high, besides the TNA appearance it was a kino last run

Attached: FKnODthXsAIf0jE.jpg (1210x918, 374.64K)

Elbow looks fine and like every other one he ever did, but some twitter retard with pronouns has to get their jokes in.

Nah. It's well known that Savage had a bum hip during this period of time, so stopped doing the spot correctly and started doing a shoot elbow with all his weight behind it to protect his hip. He hurt a bunch of guys.

He was like a kid who forgets he's getting too big to be picked up. Macho put on some much unneeded bulk he couldn't perform his former ringwork. I doubt that he would be dead if he had just stuck with his early to mid 90s look. You can't convince me that never getting over Elizabeth didn't have something to do with it. After all she was with Mr. Roidhead himself Lex Luger around this time.

Why did Macho have such a crippling inferiority complex?

Ecstasy too. It was the ultimate midlife crisis but we got some kino out of it both in and out of the ring (see Spider-Man and Be a Man)

Randy never got over losing his perfect friend.

Attached: SpicyAngelicBlobfish-size_restricted.gif (299x250, 1.08M)

Cocaine and steroids is a deadly combo. You can do one but not the other.

Living in Hogan's shadow for his entire career. Seriously, all of his world title wins except for two against Flair involve Hogan or he loses it to Hogan

Well he was hyper paranoid about protecting his gimmick so he was always in character. It had to have alienated him from everybody else who wasn't a mark for himself. When you combine that with his equally weird attitude about women you get an unstable guy.

I heard he was also getting into fights with Road Warrior Hawk at Kid Rock concerts during this time. The dude's life seems to have been falling apart.

Because he was Jewish.

Only on his mom's side. He was raised catholic.

Jewish tradition is you are only jewish if you're mother is jewish. Its matralineal. And catholic isnt a race like jews are.

This, Jews are prone to schizophrenia and he had a touch of it lending to his paranoia

>Jewish tradition is you are only jewish if you're mother is jewish
So some made up bs that jews invented to cope with getting conquered and raped by the Babylonians and Romans is supposed to mater to me? I don't think so, brother.

only if you are low test

Attached: Ultimate_Maniacs.jpg (1003x768, 243.62K)

Both of those jobbers died before their 60th b-day.

getting old sucks just look at flair for proof of that

I'm sure Warrior would have liked to live a few more years to see his kids graduate high school at least.