Every flame war ends after this thread

Every flame war ends after this thread
strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM7aQxkZe

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 22-12-31 Most overrated wrestler of all time - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com.png (635x99, 9.76K)

It's the Undercarder AKA UAMFBN

Kenny Omega for sure

the smarks and the antismarks are going to war

Attached: jej.png (427x253, 95.29K)

Why is your list so full of chinks? And Bruno, nobody under 65 has ever seen a single second of this guy wrestling

Fuck Shawn michaels forever

Someone post the pasta

Fuck your stupid poll. But for me it's cuck man, shitman and omega

All the sushi chefs in AJPWNJPWSJWHUWHDUWH

How is Undercarder not winning by a landslide?

Consolefags just vote for the AEW guy no matter what the other options are

because kenny omega is on the list

I barely even consider Kenny Olivier to be a pro wrestler so its an easy one

HHH and it's not even close.

Nobody rates him or considers him good

why ya cryin?

The only guy in AEW that is about as overrated as Olivier is Moxley, both are outlaw mudshow shitters that shouldn't even be compared to the actual greats, if instead of Harpo the list featured i don't know Sting i wouldn't have voted for him.

I'll say it, because nobody else has the guts to aay it.

HULK HOGAN is the most overated wrestler of all time.
NO, I will not cope and seethe over politics, because it is irrelevant.
Hulk Hogan was as generic as generic comes. In terms of look, he was abysmal. In terms of promos and ability, there were plenty of guys at or above his level. Flair was a better promo, for instance. Always was.

Hulkster just had the benefit of being a Vince guy during the boom period in the 80s, and he carried that fame into the 90s and beyond. It was happenstance that he ever got that popular in the first place. It could have been anyone else. Macho Man, for example, was basically the same character.

>In terms of look, he was abysmal

His great look was his only positive quality.

> In terms of promos and ability, there were plenty of guys at or above his level

True, if you really think about it his mannerism and no selling is similiar to Kenny Omega too but no one did bat an eye when he did it, which proves how over he always was, sure he had to bury countless wrestlers to build up his character but that's the way wrestling used to work.

>Can’t pick Brock Lesnar
Thank you for cementing what I already knew

I like jumbo Tsuruta but he looks like a bigger version of sonny onno