WWE actually made that segment

>WWE actually made that segment

Attached: RAW-01.png (1280x720, 751.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewrestlingnews.com/news/miro-says-he-was-promised-a-wwe-wrestlemania-main-event
youtube.com/watch?v=CHYkAsIuI6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please come back Vince
Take us back

Ecuck bros......

reminder rusev pitched this

This segment made me feel things...

Better than what they're doing now. At least there was a storyline. I watched the Attitude era, so I didn't mind this at all.

And Rusev said this about it.

ewrestlingnews.com/news/miro-says-he-was-promised-a-wwe-wrestlemania-main-event

>"We brought it and people loved it as much as they wanted to hate at home about the story. If you’re in the live events, if you’re in the arena, the crowd was fucking on fire every single time. That’s why I had so much fun with people who are all like, ‘Oh, Lana’s kissing Bobby.’ It’s frickin acting, bro. If you go to Hollywood, nothing else is gonna happen. It’s the same thing. So people are trying to guilt-trip me and — cuckold, whatever that word is, I don’t even know. Like you’re not even bothering me at all. Not at all.”

Attached: Rusev-Lana-Lashley-e1601686657896.jpg (1920x960, 223.04K)

>the empty look in bobbo's eyes as the realization hits his wife and children are watching

>WWE actually made that segment

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.89K)

lmfao what a cuck

It's not like Vince has a history of doing this to emasculate talent that got on his bad side or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=CHYkAsIuI6A

TURN IT UP!

HANG IT UP. HANGIN IT HANGIN IT HANGIN HANGIN IT

>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, JERRY LAWLERS DEAD SON, THE CORPSE OF THAT SHITTER FORMERLY KNOWN AS BRIAN CHRISTOPHER.

this was unironically the last time I can remember an entertaining angle

>MY SON IS DEAD AND IM EXCITED FOR WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!

Attached: jerry the king.jpg (1280x720, 105.8K)

>*Scotty 2 Hotty wheels out his dead body on a stretcher and starts dancing*

Attached: Mae young hand.jpg (1280x720, 101.39K)

>What did she mean by this?
>This is a blacked day in our history
>Rusev is gonna let [Lashley] be a bull anymore!

It's crazy that Vince hated Rusev enough to do this shit not just once but twice. He came at it from two different angles too. First he had Dolph Ziggler cuck him because he's a pretty boy and Vince felt that Rusev was not attractive enough to be worthy of a generic blonde thot like Lana. Then the news leaked that Rusev and Lana had gotten engaged irl which made Vince seethe but forced him to drop the cuck shit for a few years. When Vince decided that enough time had passed he cucked Rusev yet again, this time with Bobbo the big black bull, as if to say not only are you not attractive enough for Lana, but you're also not masculine enough, and he got cucked even harder this time. In fact he got cucked so hard this time they fired him for being such a cuck. Even though Vince was the one who made him a cuck in the first place. Ya really gotta wonder what the fuck was going on between Vince and Rusev to do this shit to him but there ya go.

Attached: RAW_1147_Photo_213_999821159.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 176.58K)

God damn Vince was so based bros :(