WWE is breaking the law

Attached: D524442A-6228-43C1-9109-B5A16BB136F7.jpg (750x316, 146.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L397TWLwrUU
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5RGhRs0a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrest WWE

i just called the cops about this and they laughed and hung up

Also whoever it is just cemented themselves as AEW for life cause now WWE are not going to want them.

KWASS

>You watch wrestling ? Heh what a faggot
Yeah it happened to me too

Yeah cause you’re a fuckin nobody, if Shad Khan with his 5 billion or whatever called the right people they would not hang up.

yes because tony definitely wasnt doing that with atom smol and had his new entrance music ready the day of his release

based law breakers

youtu.be/L397TWLwrUU

>Sapp

Attached: bob-sapp-is-a-disgrace.jpg (1200x900, 122.37K)

Have you heard the music? I could make that in a day.

lmao imagine tony's spergout later today... exciting

WWE contacts whoever they want they used to get word to WCW guys cry more

I shoot don't understand why tampering is a big deal.

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

they always did this. the old guys weren’t kvetching snitches so we didn’t hear about it

Bob Sapp PREASE
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5RGhRs0a8

lmao, how hard do you think it was to come up with that? Ruckus has also talked about having to last minute themes for other people like Rowan. That's literally the skill you pay people for

pretend you're cooler than you are when you call back later, theyll listen

>I shoot don't understand why tampering is a big deal.
Contacting a contracted talent because you're interested isn't tampering. Contract tampering would be something like asking the talent to sign a different contract for a higher salary, instruct them how to get fired, then they're immediately signed with Company B after being terminated from Company A.

RELEASE THE INDEPENDENT STUDY TONY!!

Attached: 1655802508626.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

It's not. WWE said the same thing about AEW with Jeff Hardy. What happened? Nothing

WWE is heating up their talent acquisition, and reaching out to plenty of talent across the world. One situation may have come as a surprise, however.

A source close to AEW tells Fightful Select that a notable AEW talent -- who is known to be under contract -- has reported to AEW management that WWE had reached out to them about coming to WWE. We're talent made it clear they are happy with AEW, and felt like higher ups deserved to know. The performer had also stated to management that they didn't have a desire to leave All Elite Wrestling.

In digging more, we're told that the claim was that a member of WWE's talent relations department contacted the AEW talent. The source close to AEW had indicated to Fightful that they'd referred the call to their representation instead of speaking directly. We were able to confirm that claim with the actual performer, though they wish to remain anonymous as of now. It's worth noting that while we can verify the claim was made, we've learned nothing more about the alleged contact.

Sources familiar with the situation had told Fightful there was no mistake this performer was already under a full-time contract.

In recent weeks, WWE has re-signed Karrion Kross, Scarlett Bordeaux, B-Fab, Dakota Kai, Top Dolla, Ashante Thee Adonis, and extended IYO SKY's WWE deal.

Fightful reached out to WWE reps, who have not responded to our request for comment or context.

tony's got bigger troubles

Attached: img.png (1198x1122, 859.51K)

>Contacting a contracted talent because you're interested isn't tampering.
It literally is, that's why Khan was telling everyone he had never spoken to Jeff Hardy before his date was up. In some sports just publicly stating interest in acquiring a talent that is contracted with another team/organization is considered tampering.

this...there's nothing illegal going on and once again aetrannies are sperging out autistically over a nothing burger because they have such empty vapid lives they think this is news worthy. braindeads

Probably Swerve since they already got his Jannettys

>has reported to AEW management that WWE had reached out to them about coming to WWE. We're talent made it clear they are happy with AEW, and felt like higher ups deserved to know.
kek WWE BTFO'd. so who was it? adam cole?

>It literally is, that's why Khan was telling everyone he had never spoken to Jeff Hardy before his date was up. In some sports just publicly stating interest in acquiring a talent that is contracted with another team/organization is considered tampering.
Publicly expressing interest is tampering because it can lead to a bunch of different vultures buzzing about that can negatively influence anything else going on that may be happening behind closed doors.

Cole is under contract for 7 years. Doubtful. It's some do-gooder whose contract is probably ALMOST up.

>again aetrannies are sperging out autistically over a nothing burger
AEWtists are dribbling morons. Expecting them to understand literally anything is expecting too much.

BASED COEDMAN TRYING TO SAVE OMEGA

Probably Aleister or Swerve, HHH is trying to get all his NXT toys back

lmao fucking snitch. thought ciampa was in WWE already

>Tony!! Hey Tony!! WWE contacted me and they're interested in me returning.
>Ok. Go if you want.
>but they're gonna offer me a bigger contract and cause problems between us.
>listen, we lost Cody and morale fell to an all time low all while you where here not doing a damn thing to make the show better. have you seen the ratings lately? You're not as valuable as you think. I'm a pussy so I'm not gonna fire you but you can go if you want.
>um, ok...I'll get ready for the show then.

Attached: 1651903759626.jpg (1495x834, 145.71K)