Smarks, casuals, Twitter, reddit...

Smarks, casuals, Twitter, reddit, Cornette and wrestling journalists and experts agree they're the best tag team in the world. Why do anti smarks have to be contrarian on this one?

Attached: AEWxNJPW-Forbidden-Door-FTR-645x370.png (645x370, 399.36K)

I just dont like them personally due to the one's constant faggot pedoish queer support behavior and how much of a bitch he acts....also that oddly gay obsession with being bret and having brets matches.

I watched them in wwe and was not impressed. maybe they have been good elsewhere but I only watch the big leagues

>Sees DEM BOYS being btfo by a based tweet
>Hey Dax I have an idea
>Tweets SJW fag shit
>PROFIT

There are just marks and people who aren't idiots and just watch it. There are no smarks, there are no antismarks. They are just mentally deranged marks.

I think the bald one is a groomer. Admits to being on anti-depressants at all times. Dude is a head case.

Because antismarks hate tag team wrestling in general, they also dont like stables or stablished friendships outside of faces and faces, heels and heels and even then with proper justification

they're apart of the cancer killing wrestling and being the best tag team in the world doesn't say much these days, they would be jobbers if they were in a time when tag team wrestling was at its peak

>anti smarks
you mean normal people?

Killed are along with Punk and Cole

This, also their promos suck. And I realized Lee's and Swerve's promos suck too. And Moxley's, and Garcia's, and almost everybody's that isn't MJF. God, everybody suck there lmao Cody was right.

FTR is just the mirror of this crappy globoshitter society.

Reminder that they thought they could hang with the Usos.

Attached: 86431654654.gif (480x480, 3.72M)

I think they're great in the ring, like everyone says, Tully and Arn tier, but they're boring as fuck and need a charismatic team to feud with. They were at their best against American Alpha.

Not an antismark and I don't hate tag team wrestling and I don't have an opinion of flippy shit.
I just don't care for FTR.
I like VBD.

>FTR Bald

VKM was right.
They are just wrestlers.
Great workers.
That’s IT though.
Remember, these aren’t real fights.
You have to CARE about the people, and there isn’t nothing to care about with them unless you like fake fights for the sake of fake fighting looking like a well thought out fake fight.

>Smarks, casuals, Twitter, reddit, Cornette and wrestling journalists
Casuals don't exist and the rest of those are the same thing.

casuals do exist, those are the people who would tune in for Orange Cassidy alone

Vince lost

They seem to know what they are doing in ring but, the bald one is such a whining, social points seeking pussy that I can't stand either one of them. Plus, they work for aew so, thats pretty much all she wrote for me.

still posting this cope kek