I don't care if you call yourself the best prizefighter or sports entertainer

>I don't care if you call yourself the best prizefighter or sports entertainer...
>WE'RE WRESTLERS IN A WRESTLING RING SO LET'S FRIGGING WRESTLE!!
Vincebros... he said the forbidden word.

Attached: drew-mcintyre-842-768x480.jpg (768x480, 51.03K)

>Frigging

Sports entertainment is cancelled

>you will no longer be sports entertained

Attached: i am a man.png (600x600, 514.49K)

>Vince
Who?

They also said “hospital” instead of “local medical facility”

Wrestlers? Be more specific

Why Vince ban that word anyways?

I will only care when they get one person, probably Sami Zayn, to cut a promo where they make sure to use every single one of the banned words
>SO STRAP ME UP WITH THAT BELT PAL, BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO WAR... AND THIS WAR IS GONNA BE VIOLENT

He's ashamed of wrestling and thinks it sucks so wants to hide the fact that it's wrestling by calling it other things and pretending it's entertainment

they said wrestler all the time under vince. smarks are fucking retarded

Statement fucking made

Maybe but it probably has something to do with ad rates, wrestling historically got terrible advertising so rebranding it would combat that.

Tax and fees reason. When your guys are performers you don't need to pay sports related costs and insurances. That's the start of it anyway and why it became "WWE"- e for entertainment .

But pro wrestling isn't a sport anyway.

for this promo alone Drew is over with me brother till the end of days

PW likes wrasslin promos now.
Fuck off.

Hey I didn't make the rules, wrestling is still governed by the local state athletic commissions where they perform. They shave off earnings from the ticket prizes too I think.

Arguably it is a performance sport, in a sense, but since there isn't real judges, points or prices other than getting ahead in your career for being a good performer it's not a competition.

>a wrestlers calls himself a wrestler and vows to wrestle another wrestler in a wrestling ring
>this is a groundbreaking watershed moment for E-drones

Wow incredible. Can they take the ambulance there as well or is it still the roving paramedic vehicle? What's next? Will they admit that championship titles are actually belts? Wow I guess that's it guys, the business is finally saved!

Extremely based

That was so COOL!

Smarks are now praising promos kek

:O he freaking said WRESTLING!