With the Haitch's regime of terror going down week after week is time for Tony Khan to move Dynamite to Mondays

With the Haitch's regime of terror going down week after week is time for Tony Khan to move Dynamite to Mondays

Attached: 1658856396776338s.jpg (121x125, 2.56K)

GOOD MORNING TRANNY

do you think Tony has any power when it comes to when his show airs? kwab

He's always wanted to be on Monday's. Raw wouldn't be that hard to beat. But he can't legally compete against the NFL so Mondays and even Thursdays and Sundays can't happen.

Yeah, he chose Wednesday as 2nd choice because NFL wouldn't let him do Mondays, which is the date both he and TNT wanted.

>lies
cronfe

>Raw wouldn't be that hard to beat
Then why is getting a milly so hard?

He wanted Tuesdays

RAW will shoot do Dynamite numbers by 2024, shit is unwatchable since Vince left

He wanted Tuesday's initially because he wanted to compete with Smackdown on Tuesday. When they signed the FOX deal, he chose Monday and NFL blocked that so he settled with Wednesday. He always wanted to compete with WWE cable programming.

Tony was never blocked by the NFL. You're a retard lol

Fightful reports that Tony Khan has no plans to move AEW from Wednesday nights, as he wants to avoid competition with the NFL on Monday nights (the Khan family owns the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars) and Tuesday nights wouldn’t work on TNT due to TNT’s NBA TV deal.

Apologize now fruitcake. An NFL owner can't compete against himself on TV. That's widely known. Do the homework before you embarrass yourself redneck.

In no way does that suggest that Tony wanted to be on Monday night and was blocked by the NFL. Pure headcanon from a retard

That's basically what that means. AEW can't air during NFL games. Period. He literally can't do it. That's what blocked means. Now go find me where it says he CAN compete with his own company. I'll wait. Retard.

Bro you're stupid. NFL told him no. Stop making up e-drone fairy tales. It's not working brother.

All Out will truly be the death blow for E-Drones, without Vince's carnying no way will FOX renew SmackDown

gimi

Kek. Why would he compete with himself on Mondays? Do you not know how economy works in America?

Basically my ass. You have no citation for your bullshit claim. Tony doesn't want to compete with MNF because it mogs everything

That's definitely exactly what it suggests. I guess judging by you who uses retard to end every sentence maybe competing agaisnt yourself is a good idea.

That doesn't mean the NFL blocked him. Tony was free to be a dumbass if he wanted

Oh ok bro. Then go ahead and show me the article where he says he CAN compete with the NFL. Still waiting.

Citation needed. You have nothing. The burden of proof is on you

You made the claim, retard

That's exactly what it means. He can't legally compete against himself as part of the bargaining agreement. It's literally not possible. He's explained this a million times in interviews so excuse but I'm gonna eat some pancakes because I'm not babysitting you. Go look on Google and I'm still waiting for the article where he says he's allowed to competen with the nfl.

>He can't legally compete against himself
Yes he can
>He has not or you would have linked it

Hey e-drone. You lost dude. You don't understand business in America. It's in the NFL bargaining agreement that nfl owners can not run shows to compete with the NFL. But no busines in America would compete against themselves in the first place. I think you're uneducated because. You can just tell because your projecting the retard card in every message.