Can I get a quick run down on this guy? Is this Elrod? He has the look of a serial killer. Kevin Owens should be scared

Can I get a quick run down on this guy? Is this Elrod? He has the look of a serial killer. Kevin Owens should be scared.

Attached: IMG_20220816_075945.jpg (226x599, 41.22K)

Marc Maron

It is beleived that is Elrod. Thinking owens might have gone a bit to far this time

That's Elias wearing a fake mustache you idiot.

Elias is standing right next to him. Plus he has a full beard anyways, he can't wear fake mustaches, you r tard.

>That's Elias wearing a fake mustache you idiot.

Attached: owens.png (408x526, 393.16K)

just stop dude... I know you owen shills are out in full force doing damage control but tonights show is all the proof we need. next you'll claim mister america was hulk hogan. just stop trolling already

Holy meds

I heard Elrod has been in the indie seen for a couple years. He seems to have learned a lot from both Ezekial and Elias.

KEVIN
NATURE WALK
NOW

what's Gene doing on Raw?

Elrod is extremely dimes and he has to debut next

Pretty sure Ernie's debuting. He cut a promo on Owens tonight.

Attached: F20B4090-9B83-4AE8-8F77-B091164AB413.jpg (1770x1440, 485.89K)

>This is Elias and Ezekiel's brother, he is an actor. He was in Jurassic World as the beta computer guy who gets cucked.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x236, 14.05K)

Holy shit, Elias and Ezekiel had a another brother? That guy looks like a serial killer in hiding.

That's the exclusive underground hacker pedo who found all the girls for Dan Schiender to hire for his Nickelodeon shows. A masterful lurker and scout still at large many say.

Paul Chuckle

kek

Huh watchu mean exactly?