Is failing to get your meme over based?

Is failing to get your meme over based?

Attached: 53316EC7-1A06-4B17-88B5-0EE14B4C02AA.jpg (894x180, 20.85K)

without schizo posters we wouldn’t have a board

Is this a Bryan danielson thread? He’s been doing this for almost a year and rarely gets banned. Who’s the janny here? This is the very definition of shitflooding

I take pride in knowing that Any Forums has the most/craziest schizos out of any other board.

I HEAR THE SHE-GROID SIGH
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES ABOUT TO CRY
"SIR THATS NOT MY JOB" SHE SCREAMS
ALL I WANTED WAS SOME ICE CREAM
MCDs WONT. FIX. THE. MACHINE.

IIIIIII HEAR THE E-GROID CRRRRYY
I ASKED FOR LIGHTLY SALTED FRIES
HEY ARE THOSE FRESH APPLE PIES?
IS MY ORDER READY TO GO?
I AM READY TO PAY.

SHE-GROID SEETHING

janny doesn't care user. he's corrupt and only bans people for a day so they can't appeal or expose him for being crooked

Attached: 20220814_160311.jpg (3840x2160, 593.28K)

You're not allowed to blatantly spam the gamer word user

Kek, its kinda sad how people are that desperate for interactions. It's not for numerous people commenting on it, its just for (((yous))) to feel wanted, Sorry, that you are this way E-Gros.

Attached: 9292.jpg (342x51, 2.25K)

Its the “e gro” thread

Quit bitching and moaning, handing freebie bans out is dumb. Those threads should be deleted, only toss a ban if they continue to be a tard.

I got banned for posting this, I didn't even make a thread this was a reply to wolfie
make enough threads and you will see janny doesn't actually stick to the rules and will just ban people at random

Attached: hethinksthisisaboutnash.jpg (1080x1774, 522.08K)

This board has been particularly awful today

I'm fine with anything rapepost related being nuked its valueless trash. I even got hit with a 3 day for it once the other week

This place has more schizos than /x/

I dont think u get it, wolfie wrote an essay and i copy pasted it to a word counter. wolfie didnt get banned but I did

Isn't it usually just OP that gets the ban for creating 92 threads? Guilty of posting the odd thing about it, but never creating a thread on it.

It was a Nash thread, never got nuked, I didn't make the thread I only sent that reply and got banned for 'off topic'

people have been getting banned just for posts now, I'm not sure if that's fair

maybe Wolfie reported you and the janny never bothered checking and just filed the ban

Gonna cry? Mad that four years of effort went down the drain just like that? kek it’s so sad how pathetic your life is and you don’t even realize it LOL the murks won’t stop and there’s nothing you can do about it but cry to janny
I honestly wish I could muster up some sympathy for you but I just can’t you reap what you fucking sow bitch

>another NXTranny thread where everyone ignores his OP and uses the thread for their own discussion
rofl it's happening again

350 words, 1,905 characters