What's your Any Forums gimmick?

what's your Any Forums gimmick?
i intentionally mock the misfortunes of popular wrestlers so another user can enter the thread to shoot a promo on me that gets a pop and i put him over strong. its all about the money and the miles.

Attached: 1614034209669.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

I went on /ck/ talking about how marinades are useless and now Im perma banned

Attached: fag.png (569x297, 146.89K)

My gimmick is guy who gets jobbed out every week but stays positive and trolls the main eventers. Kinda like Corbin or someone like that.

I explain what wrestling is and why WWE, are, njpw and stardom are bad and the drones all come at me and get btfo severely and then my jokes all become memes like nice selfie and take your L.

I'm one of the original SHEESHposters

I’m a schizo and I spam threads about my failed edrone memes. I’ve never been over. Not even once.

this you?

POST FOREVER

I seethepost alot. Reliable midcard act. Rarely pops 15+ (You)s but its good for steady income. The work isnt too hard because im not functionally illiterate like 90% of posters since the change to Any Forums and the markets never gonna go away

You've literally never gotten over ya dweeb lmao

I pretend I'm other posters.

Attached: vcm.png (576x355, 342.51K)

Another seething L-taker having a meltdown over my sheer presence in a thread. Sad.

I steal Fightful Select posts from someone else and post them on here for free

back to work, e-groid

Attached: -83805390268553.jpg (409x409, 27.74K)

Running a based retard gimmick rn

I post the Rybitch .gif in Rybitch threads if I don't see one yet. I like to try to bump every thread with a comment and like to give out lels, jejs, and keks to comments that make me laugh. I get drunk and drunk post at night but most of you fags have gone to bed so I get bored and end up seething at Jews on Any Forums or laughing at schizos on /x/.

I did Croweposting, Ciampaposting, tranny rodeo, e bots, livposting, none of them got over

>I post the Rybitch .gif in Rybitch threads if I don't see one yet
kek this is me, fight the good fight brother

I make an indy promotion on /vg/ pop every week by running my comedy promos.
On the big league Any Forums I don't get such pops.

Attached: 1645895487338.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Bless whoever came up with it, I'm proud to carry on his fight.

I'm feuding with AEWBotches and the Jerkposters on the undercard, it's not gonna get me noticed but at least it's work brother

I hated Croweposting but Ciampaposting had a good little run, I even tried to bring it back recently

I'm debuting a new ROHchad gimmick, it's not over yet but I'm planting seeds for whenever they run shows

I'm the YOu'll finna know it! guy.