>goofies
>egroids
>edrones
>geriatrics
>many more
WWE fans coming up with insults
>tranny
>that’s pretty much it
Why are AEW fans such instigators and why do they have to constantly come up with new insults

Attached: 6B2063D1-4842-4706-A754-4EFCE11D817D.jpg (700x641, 56.24K)

This is on topic but still fuck jannys and fuck console war threads too if it isn't funny then don't post it

Attached: 20220814_160311.jpg (3840x2160, 592.15K)

because theirs never stick

>why are AEW fans more creative, whereas e-drones don't have a single shred of originality about them

>creative
>producing derivative memes and quoting Omega is creative
That explains a lot about you trannies.

I call them AEWtists just like all /asp/ agreed to when AEW was created. There was a whole thread about it with lots of good suggestions but AEWtists just clicked.

Because they're jabaroni smarks brother, they keep spamming finishers meanwhile we draw the dimes.

what about e-gro? oh because that user pointed out 'gro' is something AEW's viewer numbers will never do lol

also no milly

AEWtists can’t meme

AEW isn't worth the effort, in 2 years time they will be at the same level of irrelevance as TNA and all their fans will revert back to watching even more hipster feds

>
notice none of their insults are things you'd hear adults say... all things you would hear a 3rd grader use as an insult. she-groid is the dumbest spammed once so far ive seen. these wrong winged retards legit have zero sense of comedy. hell these pathetic no balls had to make a 3 milly meme in butthurt over the no milly meme. that's how unfunny unwitty and unoriginal these cock lusting queers are

>worked into a seething shoot
>has to make a thread
must be break time for the e-groids

Attached: 47604246913.png (563x542, 197.86K)

>posts it again
>no (You)s
probably time to give it a rest

e-gods are rubber and trannies are glue

don't forget E-bots and pEdos

idk geriatric is something all young people say now because boomer hate is immensely popular
Insults in general are for children but modern society promotes being toxic because of memes and jokes being more important than the truth. Society enjoys its chaos, that’s why we elected Trump.

Inferiority complex. E-Titans only need two phrases: no milly and tranny. That's it. Both are extremely over and make aewtroons spiral down into the darkest pits of despair.
Nothing gets to E-Titans because we have the numbers to prove we're superior.

Attached: bbdwtfas.png (992x984, 948.31K)

There's also AEWtists, which I think is kinda clever.
I'll do some charity work here and say WWEabo for an equivalent, 4channel.org themed insult.

>AEW living in she-groids head
Give me a chicken sandwich with extra pepperoni thanks

no milly?

Its kind of like how some people will scream about colonizers and mayo monkeys and crackers and all sorts of shit that no one really cares about but the second you call them niggers they have an identity crisis. Big time players make big time plays. Trannys a 10A all pro as a rookie future first ballot HOFer. Capitalizing the letter E and lining him up outwide against Tranny is a UDFA move

>NXTranny/Yukatranny is false flagging and replying to his own threads, because his memes have No Organic Demand, for the 100th time this month
Have you ever thought about just being funny that way you wouldn't have to work so hard to get over? I already made you guys switch to groid from gro, don't make me do it to you again.

Attached: fag.png (569x297, 146.89K)

>lots of malding she-groids coping here

Dubs of truth

>no one really cares
Wtf are you talking about, cuckservatives always get butthurt over that shit despite saying that slavery and stuff doesn’t matter anymore. At least nazi chads don’t care, but most conservatives squeal at being called a mayo monkey.

>Suckering suckertash it's a she-groid cope thread

>Inferiority complex
Now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense kek

see
but enough about what you do to other men

Kek it really do be like that tho

Sametranny

I'll have a medium number four with a diet coke, extra sauce

Attached: -27478794551072.jpg (924x499, 38.41K)

What do you expect from a bunch of mentally ill trannies

Attached: 1628729554440.png (529x637, 374.34K)

>She-groids acting uppity must be break time

>diet coke
Thats not going to help you lose weight fatass. Hop on a treadmill.

Does the little fAtE-W need a treat for his big tummy?

>diet coke
worked

kek based

Samefagging tranny

Kek ojama meltdown

There's nothing worse on this earth than a tranny. We don't need to say anything more.

>I only see one you. Must be she-groids cope because that's what she-groids probably do think it's normal
I'll take a choccy milk shake thanks

The replies to this post prove its point.

>no screenshot
I totally believe you now. Because I know you're a retard Im going to point out that that was sarcasm.

>She-groid cope

GOOOOOOD MORRRRRNNNNING SIRRRRRRR

>seething sametranny
KWAT

yes good morning sir did they do think it's normal or did they see only one you

>She-groids chimping out

GOOD MORNING SIR

Much like their cocks after they try to reattach it back after their surgery

They didn't even make it up, every board uses it

dangerously true and based.
nice seethe thread OP