Will you give me attention anons? im sad and lonely

will you give me attention anons? im sad and lonely

Attached: 1636003599581.jpg (2048x1676, 200.44K)

Post eyes and you'll get 100 replies.

bussy is required.

If you're a girl...definitely.
You deserve it.

Fuck of and die you piece of human trash. I hate you.

Attached: 1641603942146.jpg (512x384, 43.71K)

lets go

maybe bussy will come in this thread

do i though?

i love you too user

Attached: eye.jpg (129x126, 6.87K)

the attention you'll get here will only make you more lonely user, seek other methods

>Blonde
Interesting. You look nordic. You look too feminine to be a real trap.

What country do you live in and what is your favourite band?

Don't ignore me you rancid swine.

a temporary fix is better than no fix

you arent wrong
im not sure about a favorite band, ive been listening to a lot of novalist fr today

i wont

Will you be my trad wife (male)?

sorry but thats impossible

Get the heck out of Any Forums and go get a nice irl boyfriend. Also fuck you

I like your eye user very nice

>French progressive metal
Sounds horrible. Combined with your Nordic looks, I'm assuming you are Varg's daughter. Say hello to Varg for me.

>plebbit spacing
why dont you go there ask for some

Attached: 10892271i.jpg (506x490, 44.84K)

beautiful digits. i wish i could but im working on it. and fuck you too

thank you, i got two of them and they are all home made

black metal isnt that interesting to me compared to progressive. i also like metalcore, which will get some people seething

where am i doing that?

damn nice... be my metalhead gf

>maybe bussy will come in this thread
Bussy needed my Lord

Attached: 1629556068004.png (200x200, 44.19K)

Post tits already. A mans gotta stroke darling

itd be an honor

let us pray for the gift

isnt imagination much more fun?

never heard of that band but sounds good

My imagination is dead. I love looking at blonde girl tits from Any Forums

I find metal nerds who differentiate between their sub-genres insufferable. Even with a beautiful bussy, I cannot date you.

Every one else is right doing what your doing will not cure loneliness only make it worse you need to do something irl or call someone at the very least.

This is not true. She should add me on discord, and perhaps send me nudes and cut my name into her thighs. It's scientifically proven these things make girls feel better.

you might also like noija, currently have their "through fire all things are renewed" album. a banger i just discovered

its not dead user, you just need some stimulation

yeah some people can be really up tight about it and will only listen to "modern symphonic blackened death metal" or whatever

it a crutch

You don't see a need to differentiate between the wall of noise drone metal and the fast and nerdy power metal?

No. All metal is primarily for nerds or people with low IQ's.
It's also like nerds who differentiate between horror sub-genres. I get irrationally mad at girls who define their personalities by the sub-genres of media they are loyal to. I'm sure being focused on a particular niche means a person can more fully develop their abilities within a rule set, rather than dabbling all around, but that's what makes it nerdy.

As a Chad, I don't like nerds. I like bops.

Hello cloud!!

A poison crutch it almost gives you what you want just enough to keep chasing it but it will never fill the void. People just keep doing it because it's easy and feels like it helps.

cloud? the final fantasy guy?

Good morning/evening to you, user. I hope you encounter & strike up a conversation with a real kindred soul in the days to come to cure your 4chin isolation blues

What's your bodycount now?

Getting so worked up about what people enjoy seems like a very unchad move there bro