Why do people have problems with redheads?

Personally I find guys with red hair super attractive. I don't get why red hair is a turn off for some people.

Attached: 1648389660002.webm (460x384, 1.13M)

I have never heard a single person say they don't find redheads attractive

I've heard that for men but the exact opposite for women.

not red hair, it's the super pale skin and freckles

i had look a bit for this picture, since "ginger girl" give out non-pale non-freckly girls

Attached: gettyimages-525848805-612x612.jpg (612x408, 37.2K)

pale skin is universally attractive in females at least
freckles are gross though

super pale , like gingers, is weird too

I want to cum inside a redhead so bad

Red heads are unatractive. Was married to one

I did thousands of times. I don't miss that bitch but I do miss waking up. Spoon sex. Finishing inside.

Red heads are super attractive. Don't really want to admit it to myself, but I think it was one of the main reasons I married my wife.
We are having baby 4 soon, and now she also finally has the sexy milk body at 29.

Based. I personally will breed all the red heads back into existence.

I really like when guys have red-brown hair. Like when it's red in certain lightings and brown in others. Especially when they have brown eyes as well, It's the cutest.

Now explain to everyone here why you married someone you were not attracted to, so we can call you a dumbass.

I've heard people say they dislike redheads and freckles, two things that I find exceptionally cute, I just don't get it.

>Now explain
Codependancy

>freckles are gross though
the white man fears the seasoned woman

Redheads are fine if they don't have fucked up super light eyebrows or freckles.

That's literally what being a redhead is retard fuck you.

You are very obviously incorrect.

Its unattractive on men but attractive on women.
They are more likely to have some form of genetic disease or just in general be unhealthy because for the ginger hair colour to persist into upcoming generations a bit of inbreeding is necessary. That's why it's so rare and is only really common in areas that are somewhat cut off from the bulk of the continent.

Redhead women = hot as fuck instant nut
Redhead dudes = a fate worse than death

people keep saying this and its really not.
An ugly redhead/blonde is better off than an ugly dark haired male. Neither will have luck with white women, but asian/hispanic women who are into white guys will do backflips for light hair/eye genes.