It's been 3 years since I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia

It's been 3 years since I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
The delusions of references and coincidences don't stop.
The medications don't work.
I've tried ignoring the coincidences, but recently I've found myself obsessing over them.
Should I unironically kill myself?
I can't go the next few years like this, obsessing.
How do I make it stop?

Attached: 1648911553219.jpg (1080x1073, 1.37M)

You COULD let me fuck you in the ass.
That will end all of your obsessions and coincidences and delusions.
hmu bby!!
teehee!!
; )

can you go into explain more about the delusions of references and coincidences

TRY DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS UNTIL SOMETHING WORKS

I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed schizophrenia and mine is much milder and like a form of ESP that actually works. If it turns out forms of shcizo are like being a shaman I will finally have found a spiritual role I would practice with joy

whats wrong with the obsessing? yeah, there's some dark realities, but three's enlightenment at the end of it. You were born with a gift to see things other cannot. Will you kill yourself instead of use it to peer beyond reality?

I also have social anxiety, so I don't interact with people.
Maybe in another life.
Coincidences with my thoughts and real world.
I think it's God.
It's made me more religious when I used to be an atheist.
I also believe I'm being stalked, but I have no way to prove it.
I also would think of something greatly then a few minutes later there would be a Any Forums post about it or posts about it hours before.
I've been hospitalized believing I was God and I would never let myself reach that state of mind again.

no never kill yourself
give up on getting help as well
cope
I have a similar situation
...but how do I explain this, you can make it extremely bad if you're not careful because it's actually a super power or something
just use the force carefully and don't get mad
eventually though across time just because of their own foolishness or desire to milk you or some accident it will get better but ofc nothing like how it should be I think
also don't be racist and avoid right think
it's also just entertainment and comedy but it's your creator warped the mind is very powerful and you'll learn a lot and that's that but it is a huge mistake getting the label schizo imo as well, ofc not for everyone but in a power dynamic that's where your shit gets fucked
let your mind sort it out but through trauma you're really fucked up and that's a sin based thing and that's relative, people know this shit and have for a long time, the shadow is something you creatively empower and you don't need to give it context but ofc what do normies do, they make it better :)

It consumes so much time. And I always feel so defeated when the coincidences lie to me.
I've wasted 3 years typing to my 'stalker'.
Hours everyday.
It's maddening.

fuck your social anxiety all you gotta do is take your clothes off and bend over for me bby boi
me-YOW
: 3

The medications gave me type 2 diabetes.
The side effects are not worth it.

shit i might be schizophrenic

Come live with me. I have a two bedroom apartment in Los Angeles. I spend all of my time reading, studying, learning about the other side. We'll spend our mornings working, and our evenings solving the mysteries of your schizophrenia. When you are scared of the darkness, I will show you literature that reminds you of the light. and when you are scared you are crazy, I'll show you the literature that reminds you that you're right. When you go down the rabbit hole, I'll show you the appropriate threads to get you back on track.

Together we'll use your schizophrenia as a lens to examine all of my studies and findings through. You will be the medium, and I will be the architect, constructing a YouTube channel where we broadcast our findings to the world. I can hire a hypnotist who has done pre-life regression for you to tell us what lies beyond.

Attached: Untitled.png (700x818, 639.83K)

Try different meds, or study philosophy? Being able to do that sort of rigorous and rational thinking can help with reality checking. Study French too, because intellectual culture in France unironically admires schizophrenic artists; contemporary French philosophers are constantly talking about famous schizophrenics and trying to emulate their writing style.

You can have frog art hoes all over you, schizo-user

Attached: terry_davis schizophrenia.jpg (886x720, 66.21K)

Sounds like you just read the Wikipedia page for schizophrenia desu
Post pics of your meds with timestamps

>Post pics of your meds with timestamps
go fuck yourself
im not going through the trouble of taking pics and scratching out all my info just so you can get your jimmies off

It's opened me up to so much.
I saw how beautiful the world was.
I would study philosophy and much more if I could.
But another symptom of this is I lack the motivation to do anything anymore.
I don't even do hobbies anymore and I have the attention span of 5 mins if it's even slightly strenuous work.

please keep trying treatment, i know it sucks, but there has to be some way to stop it right?!

>How do I make it stop
Yeah we can't answer that
Don't let the memeposters feed the delusions

aw fuck, frog art hoes are top tier diamond quality dimepieces

> there has to be some way to stop it right?!
From my understanding it's a disease that causes your brain to degrade with time.
Medication can help it slow supposedly, but I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so I'm skeptical of the usefulness of medications when it doesn't even stop any of my core symptoms.

>Come live with me....
Too much work.
Thanks for the offer.
It sounds interesting.

Well, I'll shill GCAS College in case you ever want to study philosophy without spending much money. One of the other students is schizophrenic, though I've never talked to her.

Hope you can find a way to feel motivated again schizo-user

Attached: gcas rhizome.jpg (1083x816, 240.82K)

no offense but taking some metformin or at worst insulin is better than dealing with unmedicated schizophrenia

Yes, I'm prescribed metformin.
I've given up on antipsychotics.
All I'm hoping for is, is one that can improve my mood and motivation.
I'm currently taking geodon, but I'm going to ask for seroquel because i here that that helps with depression as well.

I'
MWAT
CHINGYOUMARK