How do you feel about the jewish race, Any Forums?

How do you feel about the jewish race, Any Forums?

Attached: ebae27a26c6d994b8f36c9699c9bfac8.jpg (720x480, 114.56K)

Same way I feel about any other race.

They are the most devious and evil race.
They infect non Jewish societies and then take over them.
They run most societies with a puppet leader.

If I were in a room with OP and two jews, and I only had a gun with two bullets I'd shoot OP twice.

Why what did i ever do to you?

>jewish race

Are you really telling me that an Ethiopian Jew is the same race as an Anglo Saxon or Slavic Jew?

This, but the exact opposite. Jrws are our frienda and made great contributions to society in all fields and continue to do so with their very high IQs and deep moral consciousness.

They are definitely the most influential race in the world by far. They are known for their nepotism and shrewd ways. In my opinion, the ones who own the delis and shit are alright, but the bankers are evil.

Anglo and slavic jews are both mostly ashkenazim that mixed with local populations and if you got to have a candid talk with most zionists they'd tell you that they consider Ethiopian jews to be similarly jewish to converts (not at all).
There's a reason israel on multiple occasions sterilized parts of their african populations.

You are lying, I know the truth

Most that support zionist ideals deserve nothing but a long and painful death, the rest are alright and some are actually really cool

I admire them.
To be beaten down countless times in history, yet they still manage to control world economies, the media, politics, and nations.
Truly the master race.

I think, for their own sake it would benefit them if they as 2% of the population made up 2% of the media, leadership, businesses and not 40%.

Lol cannot wait for him to tell us that them running everything is actually good for us.

Jews are either the best people or the worst people, no other race is like this. On one hand you have the Hebrew prophets which are responsible for most (if not all) of what's good in this world, on the other hand you have the most evil and greediest kikes like George Soros that actively try to make the world a worse place

I support Soros' free trades and no fucking lockdowns policies and I respect him a lot more for that

He's a fucking shrewd businessman Bezos style and not a destroyer of civilization which is actually kind of cool in my book

Explain the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers, both of which are Jewish. Either way I don't see how you can defend any billionaire whatsoever

Oven fuel

I don't particularly care how much money old money has. If they can keep it there is a reason

And mind you I absolutely detest Soros for having sold out his own people for profit, which is something very atypical for a jew

>not a destroyer of civilization
He literally funds groups that work to undermine countries, they are trying to destroy Hungary right now.

His NGOs work better at consolidating the right than anything else and if you didn't fry your brain and go from genius IQ to slightly above average you wouldn't even have to think about that

Moreover normalfags know about him. He is compromised. And far from being the only one.

No real opinion. Isreal sucks, but I don't blame the entire Jewish race for it.

How is it that Israel suck actually

It's one of the two modern truly fascist countries that I can think of along with China and that's quite the achievement considering the collective opinion on those forms of government.

"Collective opinion" is worthless when they control essentially every western government almost all major financial institutions.
You can never be president in america if you don't kiss the ring of israel.

What does that have to do with the form of government of the state of Israel. Which I might add is a lot less powerful than zionist oligarch families.

You were saying that it's impressive that Israel gets away with their behavior despite how popular sentiment might feel towards it, so I'm telling you that it literally doesn't matter what people think in this regard.
Jews won WW2, what the conquered goyim think doesn't really matter that much to them.

Also I don't really see how Israel is fascist at all, I'm assuming you're just using "fascist" as a synonym for "authoritarian".