High on blow all alone and kinda bored

High on blow all alone and kinda bored.
Ask me anything (I believe I have/had a pretty interesting life) and I'll answer. Dubs also get to tell me what to do (if it's not too destructive for me and/or people around me).

Attached: cocaine-use.jpg (500x333, 88.47K)

ever done any psychedelics?
if so which one?
describe each experience

Ever done meth, and if so please compare & contrast to coke

I did a lot of the most commercial drugs, never real psychedelics. I think the closest I got to a psychedelic experience was ketamine, apart from heavy mixing of 3/4 different drugs at once.
I'm really interested in the topic tho, and I'm planning on trying DMT this year.

Did you get high on your own, or were you using with company prior to posting?
I loved doing cocaine by myself, other people don't seem to understand it.

Not the meth I know you're talking about in the USA.
I did pure amphetamine tho, best experience I've ever had so far. We're talking full lucidity but on 200% of my normal level, both social and (at least perceived) phisical.
Couldn't sleep for a couple of days after, and then slept for 24 h in a row!

You should stop doing drugs.

I did it on my own, but normally I do prefer to do it with a selected amount of friends. I like to do it with my group of people I trust, and then go out to dance or to do typical nightlife stuff.

what do you mean commercial drugs?
acid? shrooms?

Sorry, that's a bad translation from my mothertongue I guess.
Coke, ketamine, crack, speed, amphetamine, some light acid, MDMA and so on. The social drugs you normally take in company and can sort of function normally after using them.

how many teeth have you lost?

Thanks God zero! I can be heavy on drugs but I have a functional life and I know how to deal with my health, more or less. I also know when to take breaks and when to quit on a specific substance, I think.

Were you ever in the military

No, I wasn't. I thought about it a tiny bit when I was younger, but it would have clashed too much with my beliefs

what was it like to be on crack?
does adderall count as amphetamine?

I don't think Adderall counts for the specific thing that I took, but I never tried it, so I'm not sure.
Crack was shit, we got it coz nothing else was available and we were fully aware of the kind of awful stuff it was, so we ended up doing it more as a friends' experience than anything else.
We did it at home and in minuscule quantity; it goes up very quickly and in unexpected way (verbal diarrhea, extra excitement, basically typical stimulant effects plus the kind of control-loss feeling you get from oppyacei) and it goes down at least as quickly.
Even if the quantity was less than a third of what an usual user smokes and we divided it in 3 people, we ended up sleeping the whole Sunday as we were dead and all of us were fuckin exhausted the whole Monday after.

Whats cocaine like? Ive never done any drugs.

Not OP, but meth offers quite an enjoyable experience. Gives you some kind of euphoric tunnel vision like you'd experience with prescription amphetamines, but with more mental and physical euphoria, including both an incredible initial rush and superior duration compared to cocaine. Only ever smoked it, though. Tastes like old hose water.
But cocaine is special. And directly injecting it into your bloodstream brings an amazing rush comparable to smoking meth or crack, but far, far "cleaner." Unfortunately, it only lasts for a few minutes that way. And it's very expensive.
Meth is amazing. The comedown is worse. Haven't had nearly as much meth as I have cocaine, so perhaps I'm biased, but... there's nothing quite like the taste of some pure coke. They both win and lose when compared in different ways.
Then again, back when I did drugs, I came to prefer heroin.

it was a little bit difficult to read
goes up quickly as in it hits fast?
how long would you say the duration was?

It's like coffee that only lasts thirty minutes, is very expensive, stronger, and couples the energy and alertness with mental well-being, physical pleasure, and less twitchiness than caffeine or amphetamines.