If you ever had a gf that loved you, i wish you'd burn in hell, honestly

if you ever had a gf that loved you, i wish you'd burn in hell, honestly
if you ever had a gf that let you beat her around, i wish you'd burn in hell, honestly
if you ever had a gf that let you choke her out over and over and then lovebomb her, i wish you'd burn in hell, honestly
if you ever had love in your life, i wish you'd burn in hell, honestly

i hate normies and i hate god. im resentful at being forced into this shitty existence. im going to meditate then sleep

fuck all of you

Attached: 1466273761451.jpg (1152x922, 609.4K)

I would never hit a woman OP. What kind of freak would be kind enough to just hit them? A 12" steak knife should always be the first and most respectable choice used for domestic violence and/or physical assault with intent to murder.

I choke slammed my ex. Lol. It's the only time I was ever arrested.

cope and seethe

It should never be concluded that one is a normie zoomer until, when and if, they use the terms >"cope and seethe" with a heart that was developed through the usage of symbols. When one is then identified as a zoomer retard, you may now tell them to kill themselves, as this course of action will be most beneficial towards the development of society.
kill yourself.

I wish I were in hell regardless. I am pretty sure the part of Europe I am from is the closest thing to where the mythos of hell originated from

And I also happen to fucking love heat and flames. Comfy.

good thread, I agree because those kind of pieces of shit will try to keep "losers" down and monopolize love
normals are disgusting control freak psychopaths but it's the norm so it's okay huh

Upboat! If I could do it twice I would.

OP is a ryonafag abuser as well, he's just malding because girls don't want him.

>if you ever had a gf that let you choke her out over and over and then lovebomb her
problem?

Attached: sample_969383678445581afbb368fc6fcf3f36.jpg (518x413, 50.55K)

pic related is me reading your posts

>abuser
its not abuse. violence doesnt necessarily equate abuse

yeah, normie love is getting fucked by 15 different people, having zero ability to pairbond, getting cucked, raising someone else's kids, marrying literal town bicycles, letting girls disrespect you and lose respect for you. they get emotionally outraged at violence towards females, yet laugh at men suffering. hypocrites and delusional apes. not all love is expressed in your normal framework

Attached: 1640168361329.jpg (1037x934, 112.81K)

To be fair I hate women even more, so in a way i feel a sense of justice if a dickhead beats the shit out of them
that's what they get for lacking good judgment and succumbing to instinct, some proper punishment in life
those who administer the beating will go to hell though, for being animals with zero other redeeming qualities

today my girlfriend and I slept in and cuddled until 11:30

>that's what they get for lacking good judgment and succumbing to instinct, some proper punishment in life
see, thats where i fundamentally disagree. i dont think its morally wrong in the slightest. i think you're cucked. honestly. i dont think anyone can tell me its wrong. you just dont like it, but how is it wrong?

>those who administer the beating will go to hell though
why? its not morally wrong

>for being animals with zero other redeeming qualities
i bet you eat meat

people like you genuinely make me deeply hate god. i take pleasure in watching the world burn, watching wars, watching people die from drug overdoses. i take pleasure in watching the world you inhabit burn, knowing eventually you will be the victim of it, one way or another. schadenfreude

Attached: 1568335084345.jpg (1015x1200, 120.42K)

>i dont think its morally wrong in the slightest
I didn't say going for abusers is morally wrong at all, I said women are just literally stupid cattle beasts and deserve the consequences of it in their life
>why? its not morally wrong
well all violence is wrong and could be easily avoided if all humans had adequate judgment, intelligence, cooperative spirit, camaraderie and compassion
that's the entire reason why we built society
otherwise let's fucking go back to monke, we as a species do not deserve to be called civilized and intelligent
>i bet you eat meat
nah i've been living off 20 cent ramen noodles and clancys pretzels for 5 years cause self imposed ascetic lifestyle

>well all violence is wrong
?????????

thats a really weird statement

how about martial arts? thats consentual violence
how about violence towards the mentally retarded, who cannot be reasoned with? thats violence
how about violence towards animals that are trying to kill you, like a wild bear. thats violence

are you saying people cannot consent to violence?

Attached: 1425621147613.jpg (384x512, 126.98K)

I had a gf at one point, but I think she didn't really want me.
>She just wanted to get closer to my Little brother

I don't date them I just fuck them

If you were any good at meditation you wouldn't be so resentful. Enjoy your sleep faggot.

I agree with all this unironically.
If you have or have had these things, the fuck do we have in common? You're not a "robot", you're a fucking normietard here on safari to poke animals in their cages.
I hope niggers rob and rape you.

yeah sure I give you lesser violence for the sake of self defense, and defense of others is justified
it shouldn't have to exist in an ideal society
martial arts, any sports or competitive circus shit are pure destructive cancer on the collective spirit and soul
yes, the ancient greek olympics are cancer
C A N C E R .
Cooperative and constructive sports and activities are the true peak of humanity

>If you were any good at meditation you wouldn't be so resentful
>oh yeah bro, just meditate and never be bitter or angry or jealous or hateful again bro, just like, ~VIBE~ with the universe and just accept being the biggest loser in the world with no resentment bro

i hope hell exists for faggots like you

>I just fuck them
im sure thats fun, but thats not what i dream of, by and large. i just want to be loved really hard

>Enjoy your sleep faggot
i sincerely wish you get a kidneystone

Attached: 1573172029042.png (528x850, 278.26K)