Whenever i hear a guy saying he is in his late 20s, mid 30s and still a kissless virgin i really dont know what to say

whenever i hear a guy saying he is in his late 20s, mid 30s and still a kissless virgin i really dont know what to say.

Attached: y.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

>the pursuit of sex and love (for example) is not a surrogate activity, because most people, even if their existence
were otherwise satisfactory, would feel deprived if they
passed their lives without ever having a relationship with
a member of the opposite sex.
- Ted Kaczynski

I'm 27 and a kissless virgin.

He is pure. He has little chance of having a serious std. I hope his thighs jiggle a little if you slap them.

he is mostly likely a degenerate coomer, and the rate of STDs are overstated by virgins. As long as you are careful, sex is completely safe and fun.

the amount of bullshit involved in getting a little pussy, honestly i have a harder time defending the time i spent in my early 20s getting pussy than i'd have defending the time in my late 20s abstaining.

Same. Its ogre

Attached: images (3).png (342x295, 2.46K)

>Sex havers aren't coomers
I desire a pure boy untouched by the abject filth of the early 20s fuckmarket. I don't care if he likes boobies a lot I care if he's gotten wasted and railed a random.

this july i will be a 30 year old kissless virgin.

what about a guy who is 4 years abstinent after a change in values over premarital sex?

>I hope his thighs jiggle a little if you slap them.

What does this mean

I'm almost 40 and a kissless virgin.
Stupid frogposter.

What do you want me to say about it? Women have rejected me my whole life and I cannot do anything about it. Am I supposed to rape someone?

Robert is this you

nope sorry, different abstainer.

Not wild about it. I'm not religious as much as selfish and self righteous about how gross I find hookup culture to be.

Don't worry bro. One day you'll be dead and it won't matter

Just thinking about the ass to leg transition

you had sex like everyone else and could do it again. you're just lazy. not inherently broken, mentally ill, or ugly like the real adult virgins. what is with failed normies man.

There are many times when saying nothing is the most respectful thing to do.

He also said too much of it is a surrogate activity but I understand what you mean.
I wonder if Ted himself felt lonely. I doubt there was a woman that would have liked to live a lifestyle he lived in his late 20s up to his bombing years. Especially in those times where times were relatively good and "return to monke" wasn't really a thing.

What about previous sex partners from earnest relationships?

Passable on an abstract level.

I couldn't do it again on terms I'd be alright with (i.e. with my wife) because I've never gotten *that* far with a girl before. I don't claim to be the same as adult virgins. Though as a guy who has always had to try really hard to get with girls, including doing some simp behaviors i'm not proud of, a lot of the time I would prefer if I was a virgin, as being able to say I had sex is not worth what it took to get it.

please fuck off. kill yourself.