Renewed Resolve Edition

New Here? Get Typed:
truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new - dichotomies
sakinorva.net/functions - functions

Theory:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
Jungian(cognitive) functions:
wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

Functions and dichotomies are sometimes confused, but they're not the same thing.

DLC:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV (embed) (embed)
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-concepts.tumblr.com/archive
sakinorva.net/library/contextualizing_functions
16personalities.com/ - not MBTI, but a sort of Big Five test
9axes.github.io/

Thread Questions:
>your type
>have you ever reached a point of decision to redouble your efforts towards something? how did it go?
>what is most likely to motivate you towards a goal, and what is most likely to be a goal for you?

Last Thread:

Attached: Desktop 7-14-2021 12-00-15 AM-261.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4VQk85-HD_Y
youtu.be/D9OhQVuupdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

basado thread
first post
INTP 583
>have you ever reached a point of decision to redouble your efforts towards something? how did it go?
i dont know, probably
wouldnt remember though
>>what is most likely to motivate you towards a goal, and what is most likely to be a goal for you?
pussy weed
no but seriously probably a cute smart gf and drugs
my goal would be to become somewhat of a deity among the common man
or something like that lol

Attached: 1633496102340.jpg (1024x768, 494.44K)

I love being INFP. Does anyone type have access to true magic?
>running on treadmill, out of energy and feel exhausted
>Turn this song on
>youtu.be/4VQk85-HD_Y [Open]
>Feel a tingling sensation begin to build up as visions of heroic men and western civilization flood my brain
>Tingling turns into huge waves of energy that ripple throughout my whole body
>Instantly re-energized
>Turn treadmill up to max incline and start sprinting even faster than before while screaming like a retard

Attached: goku-ssj-transformation-face.jpg (600x424, 125.41K)

Hey someone made one.
I decided fuck it after my shower and am now about to kill a doordasher.

From what I understand, ISTPs can have quite the piercing/ absorbing stare which maybe is a challenge in a world of smart phone anxiety. Couple that with a tendency of RBF and you guys can unfortunately get read wrong despite gold intention.
What you should do I think is just take every opportunity to talk that you can. I suck at it too and things get awkward quick if they can't keep the convo rolling, but you will get more comfortable every time, even if it's just getting comfortable being awkward, which is an important step toward fighting through it so it no longer registers as the worst thing in weeks.
You tried tho which is a win in itself. Be proud and keep at it man

this but when i think i can't cum anymore

youtu.be/D9OhQVuupdY

>your type
INFP
>what is most likely to motivate you towards a goal, and what is most likely to be a goal for you?
love

Attached: didn't get to Driver in time before rewatching Blade Runner 2.jpg (640x640, 96.78K)

>be intp robot
>have interview monday for pizza delivery
kinda hoping i get the job desu because my current food delivery job (grubhub) pays like ass, and i find it to be a robot friendly job. i don't intend on staying long though since i'm moving in a few months

>grubhub
Fuck you guys beyond belief. Every single time the wrong order then 3 hours of jockeying to get my refund where I basically had to hunt down the driver and hold him up for it every single time.
Doordash now, too.

the driver can't do anything about it though

He can not give me the wrong order after giving the guy before me the wrong order because the guy before that got my order and that confused him.
Tl;dr he could do the job he is paid to do. The company is willing to go court apparently so escalation says driver pays for his mistakes and fuckups and if that isn't forth coming THEN I start consulting the lawyers in the family about business malpractice.

>INFP
>never ever
>living happily ever after, of course. Whatever form that might take in this crazy crazy world, I'd take it! Obvious answer in the current environment would be a loving N dominant SO and 3+ handsome bubbly babies, but I'm not closed minded as to not be open to alternative scenarios.

Do your own shopping you prick. Delivery culture is cancer anyway, you should be grateful anybody's providing you with food at all, let alone feeding you individually wrapped apple slices like a you're a baby bird.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c038 (v07) - p026 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (1812x892, 817.52K)

It's literally their job. IE what they get paid to do.
Why would they get paid for NOT doing their job. It's not entitlement. It's a contract and transaction they are not holding up their part of the deal on.
Cancer or not that's called "business".
It's entitled to assume the guy paid to do his job the way it's required to be done should still be paid for that work they didn't do.

These people are bringing you products, who cares who's paying who? If all they cared about was getting money they'd just rob you. Last time I checked contracts aren't actually written in eldritch binding runes. Either do it yourself or stop complaining.

>they'd just rob you
And go the same way every robber before them but sure.
Glad we both agree on the runes bit as I can now whip out there are no runes preventing me from taking my money back when you lot fuck up.
Fair play, dumbass. You want your money and to keep your job you do the work as is REQUIRED OF YOU when you sign on.
You can't do that why would the company pay for your fuckups let alone pay you or even keep you hired.

>And go the same way every robber before them but sure.
Get away with it like 90% of other robbers? Even if they didn't, you'd still have to deal with being stolen from. You're the dumbass for believing the company is capable of getting your order up to your standards for the paltry delivery fee. Refunds are taken into account as part of their costs, the system is working as intended and you're just attacking someone for doing their job at the standards expected of them. You think you're paying for a luxury butler?

Of course not, if you want your order 100% right every time you should be paying Jeeves 50 dollars an hour to make sure it turns out the way it should, instead of getting mad that some random shlub they pulled off the street isn't good enough for you

The standard expected of them is deliver my order as ordered or I get my money back out of you. I don't allow thieves to be thieves, simply put. I know you won't believe that but it's been a perfect track record of I get my money back one way or the other when businesses fail to uphold their end. Don't fuck up and it won't be a problem.
Don't want this to be the case let it be publicly known and advertised your business is not about delivering your order as ordered within a general time frame for the stated amount of money in exchange and say give money and we roll the dice.
The former is business malpractice and we can dance that dance if you really want to I'll just make sure my cut is done before the court takes their fees out of you and the latter is truthful and would avoid the former.
Or just hire people who won't fuck up and fire those who do and reimburse the customer before it becomes an issue.
I get you're not that bright but basic business practices and the concept of trust are at play amongst 3 year olds so it shouldn't be too much harder for you to figure out.

Or you could just stop acting like paying a 5 dollar delivery fee makes you a bigshot and deal with the fact life isn't perfect, or better yet save everyone the hassle and "deliver" the food yourself.

Or I could do what I did and call for my refund and find out they fired him for this fuck up as is correct.

I mean you could do that, but they'll just get another one. All you're doing is making the world slightly worse by getting a replaceable mook fired for doing his job. Stop using these services if you aren't happy with them instead of picking on the guy physically bringing you products out of the goodness of his own heart.

All I have to do is keep burning them till one actually functions. Problem solved.

Whatever you tell yourself sweetheart. I'm sure if you do the same thing again and again something will change. Just keep being an ungrateful brat about your fast food deliveries and eventually they'll send you the golden wagie your way to do something you could have easily done yourself except properly this time.

Being an ungrateful brat is expecting to be paid for not doing your job then calling it entitlement when the customer and your place of work are upset with you for it.

More than one person can be ungrateful at once you know, it's not a competition.

I know. Just pointing out the ONLY ungrateful element. I pay them to do a job. No gratitude is required if that was what made them work they wouldn't ask for the cash.
Because they ask for payment this is a transaction with the rules being MY food for MY money. They didn't uphold their end of the deal so no money for them OR their employer. Their employer is also rightful upset at their piss poor performance of something so basic bitch as reading a name being fucked up 3 times back to back and so they rightful fired them as that worker did not meet that contracts requirements either.
Do it for free then start talking about out of the kindness of your heart.