I made a reddit account specifically to tamper with the r/place tranny flag...

I made a reddit account specifically to tamper with the r/place tranny flag. They have a billion bots so it doesnt do much, but its nice to let them know most of the world still frowns upon them. They were trying to expand into the american and british flags on their borders earlier, that stopped real quick

Attached: file.png (2254x635, 31.79K)

ew
god, I dont hate trannies but I hate the everloving shit out of their bs "culture" and smarmy self serving attitudes

they're so fucking self obsessed, they make literally everything about trannyism

"r/transplace" these people only want attention frfr no cappy

fr fr no cap senpai on god

>hating trannies for some reason
As a robot, trannies should be the least of your concern.

>t. tranny

Get off your board faggot. We dont want you here. Take all the homos, cuntoids and normies with you.

>>hating trannies for some reason
>for some reason

Youre degenerate faggots who think your women and have a strong predisposition towards paedophilia and mental illness. Hardly "some reason".

Attached: 1645843062200.jpg (697x389, 21.81K)

>for some reason
Stop pressuring mentally ill people into mutilating themselves. One of my best friend's super autistic barely functioning step brother got discord groomed into this bullshit about a month ago and is now talking about offing himself already. You're a parasite that reproduces by exploiting the mentally ill

>they tried to make one of their stupid little border hearts with america and it was destroyed instantly
feels good

Attached: file.png (1621x426, 18.77K)

>shit up every community
>prey on failed males, incels are their bread and butter
>use the victims they preyed upon to infiltrate more nerdy communities, projects, and hobbies and drag them down with rampant idpol faggotry and self-serving narcissistic mediocrity
Yeah, nah, fuck off. Hurry up and kill yourselves, you suck the life and joy out of the few remaining things nerds have left, you're nothing more than a cancerous byproduct of everything else that's wrong with the world.

Hating trannys is based tho.
>t.ranny

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

>the tranny flag will inevitably destroy itself as it gets buried by more and more retards seeking attention and trying to add their own spin to it
like pottery

Attached: file.png (1295x200, 8.15K)

XQC JOINING VOIDGANG AND IS GOING TO DESTROY TURKEY AND TRANNIES

sure, just go back to Any Forums first

>DESTROY TURKEY
based turk decimaters

Attached: big fat greek father.jpg (125x168, 4.57K)

I spent the whole day trying to black out the tranny flag. Their damn bots kept patching it up. So I gave up. The tranny faggots win. It's a sad day for us all. If I was an elite hax0r I would have tried to black it all out at once.

>so i gave up
coward, pathetic, i still hit it every five minutes, every little bit counts. I've also successfully destroyed the little italian trans love and american trans love hearts, working on england

EDF! EDF!!

I don't see the point why everyone was getting so butthurt about this yesterday.

these niggas really are goofy fr

Attached: image_2022-04-03_144818.png (495x300, 22.76K)