What do you use for home defense? I have a couple of rifles...

What do you use for home defense? I have a couple of rifles. One Ak with one mag ready to go and my Glock with a couple loaded clips next to my bed.

Attached: 20391257.jpg (1320x1320, 108.52K)

I really only have a pistol crossbow and a hunting knife because jewropoorian. However, the door of my bedroom is a fire door so good luck for any nigger or abdul trying to get in while I ready up.

Attached: SAM_3022.jpg (992x744, 406.99K)

Better than nothing. You a good shot?

>he needs a whole armory to feel safe
Tell me you have a small penis without telling me you have a small penis
I have a shotgun, not that I've ever needed to use it for home defense or even have it as much of a concern since my apartment complex is in a decent neighborhood, is gated, and I live on the third floor and no one wants to go upstairs to steal something and then carry it down stairs again
I mostly use my gun to shoot up assorted broken appliances I collect to use as targets, seeing a toaster get ripped apart is way more satisfying than shooting a paper target

Flatmate that is like 10% better than me at beating people up

Does he count? If he doesn't then a newspaper with the coins ins- I mean a spoon I have the loicense for it

a big sword and positive thoughts

At close range definitely no problem

Mad jelly of that, la

the englishman special:
a knoife

Attached: 1242623753566755647867.jpg (1762x1049, 116.81K)

>beretta APX
Since constitutional carry passed in Indiana I'm gonna swap it out but I keep in my living room under couch in its case
>870
In closet next to my bed
>mk 4 Enfield
Also I'm closet. I live in the second floor of my house as well so if someone is coming up the stairs they not only have to get up their but also deal with a locked door at the top.

i just like guns bro... My penis has nothing to do with it. I also inherited most of them.

jelly faggot

noice

Very noice

Attached: 1648764599290.jpg (902x968, 245.34K)

Being so repulsive nobody would want to attack me

The way "robots" even talk about the possibility of them being attacked seems like humble bragging to me. "Oh no, somebody might actually attack me." It's surely nice not to be invisible, is not it? I hope all of you'll get attacked, but that's too kind of me because you'll enjoy it

Almost same, except I have a CZ instead of a glonk. Are you an akfren?

Attached: 1629898351855.jpg (1440x1022, 136.04K)

Actually could Paulie have taken that shot?

paul could no-diff solo omaha beach if he wanted to

I have loaded glock next to my bed and AK in a vault but i don't think about ever using it because i am not living in nigger infested country.

Suppressed 8" SBR in 300 blk with 110gr, surefire scout, exps3.

>clips

Got a loicense for that knoife?

>small penis
every time. at least you're not a complete cuckold who cries that guns exist.

I can't close my trigger finger all the way due to a sprain or something halving the range of motion. Does that mean I can't shoot a gun? I don't have any to try out.

you might be able to adjust your grip to deal with it, try some stretches/physical therapy, or if you have to you can try using your non-dominant hand.

I have an AK, with it loaded on safe, and a chest rig with 4 more mags in it.

If you use a revolver you can cock the hammer with your thumb before shooting, which dramatically lowers the amount of pressure needed from your trigger finger to fire a round.

Attached: boomer_cowboy.jpg (645x608, 148.46K)

The 3 sections of my finger can only close to form a 90 degree Right Angle now. This is what it looks like. Far enough to pull a trigger?

Attached: 1617701951100.jpg (446x936, 19.66K)

I've got a collection of shotguns I've inherited from various family members and am an active target shooter & hunter, but my "dedicated" home defense is a semi-auto shotgun loaded with 2 rounds of HV Bird/Target shot then 3 rounds of "home defense" rounds *which is a slug & like 3 or 4 buckshot..s in the same shell* for whomever comes a knocking.
I don't intend or anticipate ever having to use it but I've got it all the same.

Shoot with your middle finger