Let's say you and your mom live alone together, you have no siblings and she has been divorced for a long time...

Let's say you and your mom live alone together, you have no siblings and she has been divorced for a long time, has little contact with relatives and feels lonely.

She desires male company (emotionally and physically) and you know that you can persuade her to have sex with you (which will at first feel weird, but later on become really passionate). Would you do it? Would you make yourself your mother's lover? If so, could you even imagine turning her into your wife and having a child with her? It certainly beats being an incel virgin.

Attached: mother.jpg (1280x1780, 247.46K)

No, user. I would not fuck my mom.

>just wife up a 35+ roastie
Nope. I'd pump and dump, but I'm ghosting her after

I have a mature women fetish and had many already, they are very thankful sex partners but the own mother is a really cringe thought. I am glad my parents are together till, they are a highschool couple reaching almost 40 years now, I do not know why I like mature women, it is not about my mom, maybe I was molested by one and my brain completley shut the memory down because I would find it hot desu. I almost went incest with my cousin years ago, doctors play among children can get intense

I am not having sex with my mother, officer.
I am a cuck.
She fucks her black bvll.

>Would you do it?
Sure, why not? We're both adults, so there's no problem.

sorry buddy gonna have to pass on that, thanks though

>I do not know why I like mature women, it is not about my mom,
user....

>Would you make yourself your mother's lover
Uhh yeah user

>Would you do it? Would you make yourself your mother's lover? If so, could you even imagine turning her into your wife
I'm going to, but she's doesn't live alone with me, I'm not her only child, and she's married.
>and having a child with her?
Too late for that, which will always be my biggest regret.

Attached: 1643968199821.jpg (933x1758, 425.95K)

>She fucks her black bvll.
Hot, but doubtful.

>I'm going to
Gl user

>she's doesn't live alone with me, I'm not her only child, and she's married.
Holy shit. How hard is hell mode?

Attached: 162704.png (370x383, 199.06K)

If my mother was a hot big booba cartoon lady like in OP pic, then yeah I would.

Attached: 1604110457753.jpg (984x1892, 189.96K)

I borderline hate my mother I can't believe you fags

>Mom came to visit for Easter
>Already lusting after her
>Already peeked at her undress and sniffed her panties
>She has no idea how I feel
One one hand, my horny self wants to see how far I can push until she either blocks me or accepts me, on the other I'm skeptical of the path I'm trying to go down...

Attached: Private 5.jpg (674x1200, 852.38K)

>How hard is hell mode?
My mom is too good of a mother towards me to pretend that I haven't been blessed, but it does cause some major problems. I struggle to find time alone with her and and I have to get her to cheat on the love of her life on top of making her commit incest.
My life is now centered around this, it takes priority over everything else.

Attached: da0b2dacad01040b7c2da81eb058c2f9.jpg (3268x4296, 1.84M)

The distance between a normal relationship and an incestuous one is immense. You can push it extremely far before worrying about her stopping you.

How far is extremely far?

>I'm skeptical of the path I'm trying to go down...
just do it, fag

I did, we live as a married couple with a family. Even if we're legally not, people assume it. I basically just filled dad's position after he died. Been together like this many years now, three kids, pretty much normies in all ways except that secret.

"Christine" is that you?