How are women this delusional?

How are women this delusional?

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-121849_Reddit.jpg (720x1600, 357.39K)

it's true though. literally all i want in a bf is being sweet and kind (not just to get into my pants)

Absolutely
Women need men who are kind, beautiful, older than them and have plenty of life experience, always smile and are always happy, cook and clean and are angelic while doing this
The only acceptable kind of men

Reminder that a woman's definition of "sweet and kind" is more deranged than a man's standards could ever be

Attached: 1648044100439.png (1003x427, 114.36K)

YWNBAW
FEMCEL posting
Any of these women could get a bf tomorrow if they truly had no standards

By Allah I'm happy that I'm a Muslim.

what is your point? i'm not behind that account lol

there are lots of boys like that

In reality sweet and kind means boring.

There are none, boys are only into violence and insulting and those who aren't are lying

Yeah but you're not a woman either.

Attached: 1643591040178.gif (241x200, 315.81K)

women get really fucking mad over mentioning body counts, but they are the ones bragging about it to begin with. thats how they flex on each other
>oh kween, you didnt get all of your holes repeatedly penetrated at the same time by the entire football team? you are missing out on a valuable "life experience"

Attached: body count.png (601x877, 394.7K)

god how i wish this was true

>the whore adding in her "isn't a whore" comment right after
priceless.

sweet = 6'4, 9 inch cock, jawline that could cut glass, abs that could grate cheese
kind = 7 figure income, high status in his community and willing to overlook you being a lazy, unemployed, ungrateful pig

it's true user. all my friends are the same. the issue is you guys have been conditioned to see the worst in people because of this place and social media. real life is very different

If "sweet and kind" means I'll put pillows under your knees while you're sucking me off, then I'm the sweetest and kindest man you'll ever meet.

Rea life isn't any different. People are just honest here.

Women's standards are much higher than men's. Always have been.

Reminder to any hapless anons that this poster is a tranny.

Attached: 1648917336601.jpg (1550x627, 238.47K)

I want the same but from a girlfriend, I hope we both fix ourselves and find that someday, I want to feel human.

Women DO have low standards. However, these standards only apply to the men who are VISIBLE to them, which cuts out 70% of them at least. Any men that is bellow her arbitrary height/finances/status treshold is not even a possible partner in her eyes.

Attached: 1648687491233.gif (498x298, 1.39M)

You incels don't understand, women simply choose the SUPERIOR men. You know, the drug addicts, jobless losers, and people who beat their wives. All because they're taller and have different facial structure.

"If women don't choose you, they must have a good reason not to!"

Women honestly think they just want an "average guy" who is nice to them.

But that's because they honestly believe that "average" means:

>5' 11"
>white
>college educated
>no disabilities