Finally go to a nightclub with friends for the first time

>Finally go to a nightclub with friends for the first time
>Hit with blackpill after blackpill confirming all incel talking points
>Approach girls
>They're not interested
>Chad approaches 5 seconds later and they're already making out
Now I KNOW it's over for me and your worthless advice does FUCK ALL normies, kill yourselves

Attached: eu4.png (960x930, 1M)

I can already tell you the normie argument
>consider the type of women that goes to clubs
It's the same as
>consider the type of women that use fuck apps
And as
>consider the type of women that spend their time only
In all cases involving women
>just consider the the type
It completely removes all fault from women. It's not all, you see, OP. All the good wholesome girls are at the Grocery store because you know, whores don't need to eat.

>Someone that is more attractive than me gets more attention from the opposite sex
>This is a "pill" created by neckbeards on a hentai website. They are so very wise.

Your post is nothing and your brain is full of nonsense invented by some of the biggest losers that ever walked the earth.

Attached: OC1306380671.jpg (418x640, 29.37K)

Uwaaah wah ah ah uh huuuuuu WHAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEE
You fucking baby.

>it's all wahmen!!!
What a retarded cope

Woah, the guys backing up their opinions with mountains of data, including tinder experiments, are right?

Attached: chad.jpg (888x1024, 66.49K)

Honestly my own brother is the biggest evidence of the black pill to me. He's good looking, I'm not. He fucks a new girl from a dating app every month. Meanwhile I've used tons of dating apps over the years and can never get any matches. Women and normies like to trivialize this, but the simple fact is that dating apps are a huge part of modern dating. The fact that 1/3 of men are functionally shut out from them is not a small deal.

Attached: 1630693349377.jpg (223x226, 3.98K)

>all these seething roasties and troons
Your reddit is showing. It's not the fact that chads are getting more attention than me you fucking idiots, that's only natural. It's the fact that I'm getting ZERO (0) attention while chads are working their way through multiple women in the same night, I see no other option than to just LDAR.

Attached: fact.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

>"muh friends, muh nightclub"
>have the audacity to use the reddit argument despite being a normalfag

>no friends
>no social life
>never goes outside
Being as pathetic as you isn't a prerequisite to be on this site. In fact you are probably one of the bottom 5% subhumans on this website. The majority of people here aren't like you and you are far more likely to be a mentally ill reddit tranny than a 4channer anyways. Cope, seethe and go join the 41%.

Attached: beardpe.jpg (250x227, 5.33K)

>completely removes all fault from women
This is as they prefer it. Part of their survival strategy desu

I literally can't even drum up the energy to do shit like this, especially when I know the outcome.

I'm in my first year of college so I'm still kinda holding onto some hopium. I'll probably grow out of it by next year JFL

>being as pathetic as you
That's where you're wrong. I probably go outside more than you do, and I'm likely smarter and fitter than you.
>The majority of people here aren't like you
Yeah I know redditfags like you migrate here like crazy
>you are far more likely to be a mentally ill reddit tranny than a 4channer anyways
Whatever you say, redditfag, complain more about problems you're directly causing yourself
>Cope, seethe and go join the 41%.
Says the failed normalfag incel who has life handed to him and still fails. How do you grow up to be this stupid and incapable?

>everyone who disagrees with me is some kind of freak mutant from the bad website so I don't have to listen to anything I don't want to
Is that another "pill" you swallowed? The "narrative that paints me as the victim and all my detractors as unreasonable maniacs" pill? Actually that sounds like a good pill. Got any extra?

yeah you're probably ugly
if you're still ugly after losing weight, getting a haircut, and improving your fashion, then you need to concede and admit defeat

Attached: yuKEik-0yssrkTlAzJQ562mOjam8ri4wRQk4OfkeXa8.png (640x379, 315.29K)

I wonder what causes faggots to larp like this. No one who goes outside regularly visits Any Forums. Go outside and touch grass you pathetic freak.

>women like attractive, charming men
AAAAHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR WWAAAAAHHHH

It truly is pointless. I remember spending a year talking to a girl irl, everything I could to win her over.

Invite her to a party one night - not even ten minutes in she's eating some chad lites face who literally was just wandering around asking every attractive girl to make out with him.

>I was on MDMA

Still didn't help me every time she was on MDMA

>I wonder what causes faggots to larp like this. No one who goes outside regularly visits Any Forums. Go outside and touch grass you pathetic freak.
Assuming this is true, then why are you here? I have a lot of hobbies.

so? we like hot guys. get over it.

I think it's not all women in the same way not all men would rape an unconscious girl if they knew they would get away with it. Just most men would rape that unconscious girl, including myself and most of the guys I know.
So yeah, not every woman will get her back blown out by a 10/10 if the opportunity presents itself, just like 90-95% of them. Oh, and the ones who won't are the highest value ones that you won't get anyway. GG.