How to keep good, hight ELO score on Tinder?

In my first Tinder account I got 20+ likes in less than 24 hours. Then with time the likes were very scarce.
I deleted my profile and made a new one and the same story. But I did this a few times and even the new ones weren't getting too many likes.
But yesterday I created a profile with another email, phone number, altered my photos, etc. and I get the same results as on my first profile.
Instantly I got 9 likes and in less than 24 hours I had 26 of them (although it slowed down by this time).

So it clearly proves that ELO score is a thing, you are either shown to many girls or few at a time.
But since it's a fresh profile, how do I keep the ELO score high? I know I shouldn't swipe right on everyone and not too fast and also not instantly.
I know I shouldn't get any warnings and I heard that even opening messages shouldn't be the same to every girl or too short?

How to make sure your ELO stays as high as possible for the longest possible time?

Attached: 11.jpg (533x800, 63.54K)

>elo
>cares this much about tinder
imagine just IMAGINE if you just went to a rave party instead and meet actual people

Normoids told me going out would get me a gf. I went out yesterday to a coffee/club place and it was full of normies who knew each other. As I predicted.
It's like this with every "advice" you give, it's never going to work.

There's a new user boost. It shows you to tons of girls in the beginning and the results are your elo rating. In other words, you get lots of likes in the beginning not because your elo is high, but because tinder shows you at extreme volumes. The only way to get a good elo on tinder is to be good looking aka to have a high right swipe rate compared to other guys. It isn't rocket science man, you're just not good looking enough to be a Tinder Chad.

Attached: 1621820238940.png (257x196, 6.63K)

You seem legit so I decided to bestow some wisdom upon you ^_^

>How to make sure your ELO stays as high as possible for the longest possible time?

swipe max 20 times per day (excluding the first few days ofc), out of these 20 statistically at least 4-5 would be girls you like. Also any girls who liked you will appear in those 20.

You don't go and fight the last boss with lvl 1 gear.

I will try to explain a hypothetical roadmap. You can apply it to other types of girls/subcultures.

For example, let's imagine that the final goal is to get a cosplayer gf.
You can't go on a con and say to a cosplayer "Will you be my girlfriend". You have to start small. 1st, figure out the hanging spot and infiltrate it. In this specific subculture the board games clubs are your ticket. In larger clubs on the weekends there is a big chance for you to land on a huge group playing "werewolves" or whatever other dumb physical version of amongus exists. In such a group not everyone knows eachother so it is extremely easy to blend in and find someone to talk to. From then on they will bring you into the community, you can go to a few aniventure/comic con/whatever festivals, they will introduce you to even more ppl and so on and so on.

Ask if you have another specific subculture in mind, I might give a better example tailored to your interests!

>ELO
It's not an acronym you fucking retard, the rating system is named after its creator and his last name was Elo

Don't use an age filter. I'm 32 and I don't want women over 28, but by not using an age filter that gives me a lot of easy left swipes with women who are too old.

Attached: science_pepe.png (396x385, 132.37K)

It is happening because you are male, males are dime a dozen on the apps and they just want you to pay for premium or whatever in hope that you would get it back.
There is no way to keep elo or whatever.
Just keep making new accounts, buy burner phones for new phone numbers.

>you get lots of likes in the beginning not because your elo is high, but because tinder shows you at extreme volumes.
Yes but isn't this a part of ELO?

>It isn't rocket science man, you're just not good looking enough to be a Tinder Chad.
I know ELO is based highly on how many girls right-swipe you but you can make your ELO worse if you do certain wrong things. I know I won't be getting Chad results.

>swipe max 20 times per day
As in 20 swipes overall or only 20 swipes right + any number of left swipes? I have already swiped all my free user swipes today. Did I fuck it up?

>I will try to explain a hypothetical roadmap. (...)
Too much things to do. Too autistic, too depressed, too lazy. Online dating it is for me. But thanks for the explanation. Finally someone saying it's hard.

20 swipes overall. 4-5 max should be right.
I haven't used any dating apps in an year (as I have already reached critical mass in attractiveness) but I believe that the algorithm hasn't changed.

It's too much only if you are at the bottom of the barrel. The more marks you check off the list - height, fitness, money, speech, etc., the more shortcuts you can take.

>Online dating it is for me
Um that's kinda the same. Dating apps are just for getting laid, real online dating happens on simpstagram/fagchat/normiebook. The trick there is to show off and appear in your popular/rich friends' stories so I'd say online is way harder than irl but way more rewarding.

Naw. Back in the 90s they used to have phone chat lines for desperate dudes. I paid for premium. Even if you pay for premium and boosts, for unlimited likes. You get deprioritized. So now, you have to pay for Prioritized likes to get back to the top of the list.

you can grind mmr on gay guys too, set your profile to both and get lots of likes from gays then switch to females.:EZY:

God damn I wish I had the balls to do this. It's fucking genius if it actually works like this.

Attached: 1641249418538.jpg (979x1024, 129.38K)

Man wtf? Are you guys this desperate to match with basic average STD ridden women?

Yes

Also I know the entire map of the world.

Nobody wants to shack up with drugged up whores who will literally suck dick for a pinch of ecstasy.

>goes to cafe
>sits there and talks to no one
>noooo wheres my gf!
Are you retarded? Did you even make an effort?

Little known fact, Tinder actually punishes you for remaking your profile with the same details. Why anyone is on that shithole anymore is beyond me.

I know that's why I changed everything.

What was I supposed to do? LMFAO normies...

>What was I supposed to do?
not just sit there and not talk to anyone retard how the fuck do you think you will get a gf by not talking to anyone? Bitch ain't gonna look at you and approach you. It can be as simple as just striking up a convo with the cashier every time you go to the place. Compliment her tattoos or somthing. Thats how you end up havin orders remebered and shit as you are now a regular. Fucking idiot dude. Sitting there and expecting shit to happen by doing nothing.

Would getting matches in SEA improve your score or would the improvement be cancelled out once you turn the location changer off

There was one couple and groups of normies that were busy and knew each other. Literally ZERO chances of approach.

>just cold approach bro!
My short indian friend approached eight hundred EIGHT FUCKING HUNDRED women to strike up a conversation and got one gf who ended up cuckolding him with a tall white guy. The advice that works for 6+/10 normies does not work for sub-fives. Even positives like le confidence(tm) are twisted into negatives like arrogance if you're unattractive, you have to be overly friendly to even get women to take their guard down a little bit, which just puts you in the friendzone 99.9% of the time.