You WILL eat the lion burger!

You WILL eat the lion burger!

Attached: 1648892571121.jpg (1080x1080, 373.11K)

Why not just eat real lions, zebras, and tigers?

that would be... LE BAD

And eating fetus meat isn't?

Of course it is but normal people dont think about that. Anyway, it will flop disasteriously.

Imagine eating artificial food. This is probably what causes all of new "viruses" and "diseases" in people's bodies.

>This is probably what causes all of new "viruses" and "diseases" in people's bodies.
No, being fat and eating too much sugar does.
Also pollution.

Post the one about meat grown from celebrity cells.

Can't wait to eat Kanye's big sausage

Attached: 1648893196905.png (1132x1437, 875.98K)

There is next to no disadvantage of becoming Vegan. Once I'm outta this house I will become one.

There are some places that raise captive lions to be eaten but I imagine it'd be expensive.

It actually sounds interesting.

There is a big disadvantage though. It's a miserable life. Eating tasty food is the only satisfying thing left in this depressing dystopia we're trapped in.

Beside the whole malnutrition part

What, despite all the viruses and diseases we've had since forever? You think the Black Death that killed 25 million people in 1351AD might have been to do with cloned lion meat? Maybe the CIA were in on it.
The cause of "viruses" is viruses. We've seen them. Tiny little pods made of protein with RNA or DNA inside. We've studied the mechanisms of infection and pathology of many diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and fungi. The germ theory of disease is pretty much concrete by now.

Assuming this is just cloned lion cells, it's no different to any other animal cells you eat in any other form of meat.

>WE'VE seen them
>WE'VE studied them
Have YOU?

These are animals to have sex with. Furries prove that everytime.

I can just eat B12 pills and be done, lol
>There is a big disadvantage though. It's a miserable life
Idk, seems like every good food you should eat is Vegan.

You dont even get all the amino acids...

>I can just eat B12 pills and be done, lol
I like this logic from vegans. You're trying to avoid all the poisons and chemicals in food but then you consume synthetic supplements to cover your deficient diets.

>ingesting sterile chemicals made in a lab
That's totally sustainable, not like you're the first generation in history to try it.

I'm not even a Vegan yet.
Doesn't work in this household.

You can, but you'd have to eat a fairly weird mix of food. Amino acids make proteins, and proteins make basically all the machinery inside a cell. Animals can make their own amino acids, but there are 9 "essential" ones that humans cannot make, so have to eat. Animal foods are a good source of these, since we're animals so eating animals is gonna be pretty nourishing for us. But even milk and eggs can provide a lot. If you're going full plant-based tho you're going to need to plan a diet and figure out where you're getting your essential amino acids from. Probably you'll be taking supplements.

Eating carnivorous animals is not good for your health because parasites and toxins like heavy metals tend to build up the higher you go in the food chain. Zebras would probably be fine but many people don't really like horse meat for some reason.

>artificial
how are they artificial? It's exactly the same tissue lmao This kills the vegan, good riddance

So what was stopping them from cultivating meat that isn't from some gross animal nobody wants to eat?
I think the NWO needs to humiliate us on purpose, they can't just clone pork or poultry, it HAS to be something disgusting like bugs or lion meat.

>ingesting sterile chemicals made in a lab
As opposed to dirty chemicals made in a garage? Sounds good to me.

>That's totally sustainable, not like you're the first generation in history to try it.
There's been vegans for quite a while now. Food supplements are well understood, it's just food in tablet form. Either extracted from food, or synthesised if it's some simple-ish chemical. Molecules don't have "provenance", it doesn't matter to your body if your lysine came from cow's arse or a test tube, it's exactly the same.

I would not actually mind IF it were actually meat, and tastes and feels like real meat, and not some bullshit chemical storm like the current fake meats.

are you 50IQ or pretending, nigger? You need to sell the early expensive product somehow. Normoids want to eat some weird RARE shit.

That's the belief. I could change the label and you'd believe something entirely different. Nobody knows how they synthesize their product. You're only given a "rationalized" explanation that it comes from animal tissue somehow.

Eat the rich literally

Who the fuck wants to eat fucking tiger meat? It sounds disgusting, carnivores are generally not tasty.
Most normoids would definitely prefer pork/beef/poultry. This is just humiliation and demoralization. They can clone pork/beef but they won't, instead it'll be cockroach burgers and tiger steak while the elites get to eat normal meat from grass fed animals.

>nobody knows
I'm pretty sure it's public information.

>It's exactly the same tissue lmao
But without any of the essential content that develops from a full body.

Imagine religiously believing that eating someone's trusted pills instead of eating naturally. Simple chemicals lack bioavailability, and cannot be absorbed in your intestines. You are wasting your money on lies lmao.

EET SOILENT GREEEN AAAAAAAA

I can tell you meat can only be grown, retard. So either an animal or a machine that simulates animal systems, supplying cells with the same shit a body would. In principle this can be less healthy but it is just as detectable as if you fed an animal crap. Cells simply won't survive on worse than minimal conditions.
>NYOOO, IT MUST BE ANCIENT ALIEN TECHNOLOGY OF 3D PRINTING MEAT FROM RUST AND PLASTIC
Yes, of course, down to the cellular structure. Why do they need to tamper with food at all again? Since they have the power to print super soldiers and 99999IQ bio computer AIs?

>Who the fuck wants to eat fucking tiger meat? It sounds disgusting, carnivores are generally not tasty.
Not like you would know. Also carnivores eat meat. This can be farmed on anything the cell will accept, so straight glucose they extracted from algi, for example.
>Most normoids would definitely prefer pork/beef/poultry.
YOU NEED SOMEONE TO BUY EXPENSIVE PRODUCT, retard. Somethingthat stands out from competition. How is this so hard for you?

There's no point in cloning pork because we already have plenty of pigs. Cloned meat will cost some ridiculous amount of money, you can bet that "burger" is all the lion meat they have, or else it's just beef that's been mashed up a bit with some spices.

They might get the cost of lab-grown meat down to something people could afford as a luxury. In that case you're not gonna want chicken, you're going to want Bald Eagle or white rhino or something, something weird you could never normally get. Something endangered, where dead-animal meat is not available. That's what justifies the price. It's nothing to do with the NWO it's just economics, labs are expensive. If any bacteria or whatever make their way into the cloning tank, they're gonna ruin the "meat", so it's all sterile conditions.

Of course it's not real "meat", it won't have the right formation, eg muscle cells bundled into clusters as in real animal muscle. If it's just cells it might actually be the softest melt-in-the-mouthiest meat you ever tasted. Like eating a foetus.

What's wrong with nature? Why do you have to be a cuck that shills industrialization and brave new world bullshit?