I took a bath with my mother for the first time since childhood today. I was so nervous...

I took a bath with my mother for the first time since childhood today. I was so nervous, but that's what I really wanted (she knows I'm in love with her). I saw her fully naked, she has a great body, and after asking, she allowed me to wash her upper body. Touching her breasts felt like heaven to me, and I wish I could have sucked on them. But at least I kissed her on the lips a few times, that was great too. When she started to wash my body, I got an erection. When she felt it (it was touching her belly), she looked at it and smiled, and then asked me "What happened to you to grow like that?". I don't remember anymore what exactly I said, but it was something about that she's really attractive and I feel nervous. I think she appreciates my compliments and my attraction for her, she's been divorced for 2 decades and hardly had any dates since then. She asked me if we should stop, but I told her to continue washing me, then she actually grabbed my penis with her soapy hands and stroked it. It felt so good that the moment she touched it I moaned, and she kept going while looking at my penis until I came after about 20 seconds. I spurted my semen on the shower curtain, though a lot came on her hand too. She was visibly surprised by this and I think she didn't expect that I would come. I apologized to her, but she said there is nothing to apologize for, that I'm a healthy young man and asked me if I enjoyed it, then kissed me on the lips while she was still holding my penis with her hand.

Attached: momy.jpg (618x791, 77.4K)

hey thats cool bro.
We all do some whacky things in life.

:wojakWithered: i'm jealous user

Wow sounds good. Do you think there's any chance of going further with her?

Why do people feel the need to constantly lie on the internet. And not only lie, but lie about being a complete subhuman degenerate. Kill yourself nigger

Bullshit. There isn't a man who wouldn't have succumbed to his baser instincts in that situation.

This was posted awhile ago already

I dont get this fetish, most peoples mothers are 1) old as fuck 2) probably has a blasted snatch 3) most likely has droopy tits 4) fat

He must be doing this with his mom for the first time like the fifth or sixth time already. Nasty liar OP.

>1) old as fuck
Check. Still beautiful and not just for her age.
>2) probably has a blasted snatch
Check. Giving birth to me was brutal.
>3) most likely has droopy tits
Check. I can hold them up for her if needed.
>4) fat
Check. She's chubby in all the right places.

Attached: 2e5e213cd27a9b21e8b6809be0f0f230.jpg (3000x4000, 466.71K)

Remind her spaceships exist...

You are disgusting
Seriously

Mother-son love is literally the purest form of love. Please explain what is disgusting about it?

>inb4 muh society says its wrong!!!
kys

That's what I'm always wondering...

>Mother-son love is literally the purest form of love
yeah when it's not sexual

You have destroyed the unique familial relationship between parent and child, instead for a grotesque and degenerate lust that you will never be satiated. Also, inbreeding is gross and you should consider jumping off a cliff in minecraft

What if wrong if a son and mother have sex as long as she doesn't get pregnant? Why is it morally correct for the boy to have sex with a disease ridden whore, but not with his own mother?

Sex between mother and son grows the bond between them and brings them closer together. Nobody gets hurt, nothing bad is happening, two people experience pleasure and joy together.

Suit yourselves. More mommy milkers for me.

other pics or didn't happen

>as long as she doesn't get pregnant?
Stop arguing for incest without pregnancy. Incestuous couples have every right to make children.

And not only that but repeat the same lies over and over. Fucking autists.

Attached: yeah.png (1859x952, 349.86K)