Hey 'Robots'! I'm Zach Hadel A.K.A PsychicPebbles, the creator of the Adult Swim show Smiling Friends! Ask Me Anything!

Hey 'Robots'! I'm Zach Hadel A.K.A PsychicPebbles, the creator of the Adult Swim show Smiling Friends! Ask Me Anything!

Attached: HADDEL.jpg (360x450, 31.54K)

What do you think about trains?

Hey zach! Why are you such a nigger?

Do you like Smiling Friends

Honestly? My favorite means of quickly disposing of women, children, etc. on-the-go!

How big is your cock and balls

Are you Zach Hadel A.K.A PsychicPebbles, the creator of the Adult Swim show Smiling Friends?

Lowballing, I'd say nine inches?

Lol literally who? The only worth adult swim has was MDE. Get fucked nigger and all your kike friends too. Television is disgusting.

Attached: 1648729640039.png (727x720, 518.81K)

Is Koiwai kowai or kawaii?

You think you can fucking talk to me that way? If I saw you in real life, I'd stomp you into the fucking dirt. Your dentist could pay off his mortgage after I'm done

>Ask Me Anything
When are you going to kill yourself?

You're like a little worm to me, a fucking bug. I'm Zach Hadel and you're not bitch

do you prefer jelking or gooning to monkey hate videos

Attached: 1647414056229.jpg (676x676, 30.71K)

I actually like monkeys, they're cute little guys

How come you were able to put the "Number 15" guy in smiling friends to say one line but somehow you couldn't do the same thing for Chris Chan?

who r u LUL?

I can't think of any questions to ask but I love your stuff. The braincell bit from the Donkey Kong Country 2 playthrough was hilarious.

provide proof NOWWWW

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 6.08K)

besides the fact this is obviously not real and youre a larping faggot why would one do this on r9k

Attached: 330px-Randy_Stair_2.png (330x421, 171.87K)

Post proof I do not like being lied to.

you expect me to believe whatever larp i see online?

so uh yeah I guess hi! hows your day been going, pal? haha look at that kuh-yoot little frog!