I am a 30 year old woman that makes 13 dollars an hour as a cashier and I eat vienna sausage straight out of the can

I am a 30 year old woman that makes 13 dollars an hour as a cashier and I eat vienna sausage straight out of the can

Attached: 1648745613854.jpg (482x486, 65.83K)

l like trains. Choo choo.

>I eat vienna sausage straight out of the can
Wait, is that not the way you are supposed to eat them?

t. 27 yo robot that eats vienna sausage straight out of the can

Brass monkey
Funky monkey

I'm a 27 year old man who hasn't left his apartment in over 8 months and I earn $26/hour while living in a third world shithole.

you can eat mine straight out of my pants

>I am a 30 year old woman
*30 year old man
ftfy

>I eat vienna sausage straight out of the can
I think they taste best if you let the tap run over them as hot as it goes for a few minutes while they're still in the can, I swear they lose their flavor if they're cooked in any other way.
I love those little canned sausages, they're so underrated.
I'm 29, a NEET shut-in at that, but I intend to be in the same position as you are when I'm 30 if not dead, wait for me.

You did it to yourself
Are emojis blocked now in the last ten minutes

What the fuck is the point of this thread.

Sounds pretty solid 13 dollars for a cashier? fuck yeah, you on that dollar store diet too mainly? if its a manner of not knowin how to cook i can toss up piss easy recipes if thatll help, and might be obtainable at the dollar store, at most you gotta hit up the market for them mushroom soup can trays and you'll be set for fuckin months for cheap filling meals

Attached: 1600445552334.png (467x316, 363.64K)

Idek imma check

Kill yourself
I am 100% 1000% serious
If you that is indeed you and you are reading this then kill yourself.
make the world a better place and all.

>13 dollars an hour
I am pretty sure there better jobs there, including remote ones.

become the example, livestream it too so you can help inspire others you preached that too, itll make this board if not the world a better place,
hanging yourself would be ideal too

There is a difference though
I am not a woman who moans online for attention

unless you're looking for a bf do not mention you're a girl or you'll make me enraged

I'm a 24 year old downwardly mobile aspiring professional. Want to get married?

How does it feel to have such big advantage over average man and yet failing and ending up as one of them.

how do you make that without leaving your house?

Kek, how did you get to this point? Are you overweight too?