To get a gf you either have to go to horrible places like bars, nightclubs...

To get a gf you either have to go to horrible places like bars, nightclubs, music festivals full of noisy crowds and start up conversations with complete strangers hoping one isn't too miserable OR you have to download some shitty app and swipe right on a bunch of average looking girls that have their pick of literally every single other guy on the app within a 50 mile radius hoping that you somehow make your way through the sea of fellow cocks shuttling your way towards her

Bros.. I am 26 years old. I have never had a girl friend. Never had sex. Never held a girl in my arms. Never been in love. I will be 30 in less than 4 years. I'm going TO DIE MISERABLE AND WITHOUT EVER EXPERIENCING LOVE. FUCK

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1200x1200, 467.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgRy_Pj_gR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those numbers don't add up my man...there are not 116% total couples especially since it's an incomplete list of meeting places.

We're the same age, but I was lucky enough to experience love before tinder was a thing and when dating apps/sites were looked down on as a nest of perverts and creeps. Once our world turned into a sexless dystopia I haven't been able to find a partner just like you. Fuck the internet.

The categories aren't all mutually exclusive.

lol, welcome to the club m8.
Get over it.

Irl or online niches is the only way for guys like us imho. Mainstream dating apps are Chad's playground. I unironically meet girls through 4chins/discord and have become pretty damn good at it. The catch is they always live far away. I'm tired of e-shit now so my next plan is to get a part time job and meet girls irl, who will therefore live near me. Don't bother with dating apps if you aren't good looking.

Attached: 1636381708037.jpg (980x1400, 249.75K)

the normalisation of getting fucked by a different man every night has done a number on romance. is anyone familiar with the phrase bus driver's holiday?

fuck man she's cute

Have any of you guys actually used Tinder? What is it like? I live in a town of less than 20,000 people in the Midwest.
youtube.com/watch?v=tgRy_Pj_gR8

I live in Vegas. I got like 30 matches in the first week, like 2 were attractive, and then I never got any more matches.

When I met my Any Forums gf (now ex) she lived about 4 hours away. We weren't posting in a geographic thread like "NYC anons report in" when we met on here it was just dumb luck. Anyways, after talking online and over the phone for about a month we made plans to meet up.
>I drove to her because the state fair was in town
>we went there for a first date
>hit it off instantly, zero awkwardness
>it felt like we knew each other for years and we were both stupidly into each other (she brought a friend for safety reasons and her friend commented on the chemistry and sexual tension between us pretty early on)
>I got us a room (I lived on my own but she was still with her parents, at the time we were both early 20s)
>as soon as we got inside we started making out and tearing each other's clothes off and fucking like animals
>I originally planned to only be there overnight then head back home
>ended up staying for 3 days and we fucked until we were worn out each day
>also had a lot of fun together and loved being around her when we weren't banging and we went out to do stuff
>ended up spending a couple weekends per month together for close to a year, then she moved in with me
>we were together for about 3 more years after she moved in

Bro we are the same age and in the same situation.

You will make it soon. I believe in you.

Yeah it can definitely work. I'm kind of lazy so I can't tolerate talking to a girl daily for a month before meeting irl, or driving that far just to fuck. Maybe I'm just an asshole idk.

Normally I wouldn't have done either of those things but even before we met she was interesting to talk to, she's definitely not a typical boring/airhead woman. I figured worst case we wouldn't be into each other but I'd still have a good day at the fair. Plus, after all my ">tfw no gf" frogposting I couldn't blow off my chance with a girl who was interested in me.

Wait a parttime job in addition your full time job? Shit that's commitment

Holy shit that sounds like true love. Why did you guys break up?

I hope you do the same user.

Yeah it seems to me that the best Any Forums relationships happen organically. In other words, neither party tries to meet their partner here, they just hit it off naturally and contactfag etc. from there. As you say, that's dumb luck. I need to move on from e-shit though, I'm too old to be spending all day contactfagging girls on 4chins.
No I'm a neet shut in atm, that's why I have so much time to hit on girls online. I've unironically spent years doing this shit. I've probably talked to dozens of girls at least that I've met here through discord etc. Not a single irl meetup though. A lot of that is my fault desu, I've had multiple want to meet irl but I either fucked it up before it could happen, or wasn't overly interested myself. I think I was addicted to the validation of successfully flirting with and making girls want to meet irl desu. In other words, I wasn't chasing girls who I had the best chemistry with, I was just chasing any girl, and farming them for validation. Fucked up I know, but I'm putting that shit behind me. At least if you flirt with girls irl, you have a fuck to look back on. All I have to look back on now are shitty nudes and erps. Sick of this online shit, it's time to meet girls and fuck irl.

Attached: 1623125780098.jpg (500x500, 53.49K)

I dont see sports club in this graph. Met my wife of 10years there. Can't possibly be the only one who met his partner there. Also highly doubt the 39% online, we must truly live in a futuristic hellscape then.

Tried Tinder and a bunch of other apps. Got two matches over the course of a year, one blatantly said she didnt want to date just wanted an expensive meal, the other talked about all the guys she matches with and then tried to send me nudes but "only through snapchat so you can't save them, I'm not a slut" after less than a day of talking.

WHERE CAN I MEET FEMOIDS IF IM AUTISTIC SHY AND AWKWARD I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A FEMOID WHERE CAN I FIND ONE I NEED HELP WHERE CAN I FIND FEMOIDS I ALSO GET RED IN THE FACE WHEN I TALK TO FEMOIDS WHERE I FIND FEMOIDS WHO DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT

Well damn at least you are using your need of rl women to drive you to better yourself via a parttime job if nothing else happens so that's good