Anyone else have fucked up body proportions?

I'm 6'3" but my shoe size is only a 3 because my damn feet decided never to grow to anything resembling a normal size. My hands are small too. Kinda sucks because I always hoped they'd get big enough so I could wear adult shoes but still stuck getting shitty sneakers in the kid's section. The struggle is real. Anyone else whose body has betrayed them?

Attached: img0653280254-01-01~3.jpg (739x969, 160.28K)

Nah my measurements are around
>5'11"
>size 9 or 9.5 US (depends on the shoe)
>not sure about my hands but I wear medium sized gloves if that's anything
I thought that was on the smaller end but holy shit dude that's fucked.

Your feet seems like it would be great weapons if you learned some kickboxing, beat your body normal or somethin dude, you got a good height, and im smaller than you, learn to take advantage of what you got brother, and figure out the limitations of your body and work around it, you aint fucked

Attached: 1639447447768.png (500x500, 156.42K)

Are smaller feet supposed to be good for kickboxing? How does that work?
Like I know that having a longer wingspan helps with striking but how would smaller feet help with kicking?

No bro that's fucking huge compared to mine. Wish I wore 9.5s ugh.

Yes also intrigued how this would help in kickboxing? Wouldn't the fact that my feet are small diminish their impact in a kick?

More compact, more power, if you build muscle it might look freakier to some, but to the knowledgeable, theyll know your feet wont break or would have less risk of injury compared to others
consider your muscle build with your feet, if you go to the doctors and they say your feet is pretty much got everything what a foot needs in terms of muscles just small, imagine the power you could build

size THREE? that's crazy user. do you have a microdick too?
i was blessed with birthing hips, despite being an otherwise 6'2" masculine guy. i've been overweight my entire life, but even if i were at a healthy weight, i think my hips would STILL be as wide, or nearly as wide as, my shoulders.

lol i'm 5'8 and wear size 11s or 12s

Damn this is definitely intriguing. Might get into this! Haha I only wonder where I would be able to find kickboxing shoes in my size?

Yes I know...size fucking THREE. Every time I tell people they do a double take like I said it wrong. Weird to think everyone else is walking around the world with such bigger feet because unless I'm in a crowd I kinda forget they're actually really tiny. 4" dick so not microdick but yeah I'm not packing.

Your hands look perfectly fine. I don't think they're small at all.

Attached: 1646764736367.png (894x697, 1.2M)

I'm sorry I'm not the OP-I was the other guy responding.()
I've been interested in taking up striking sports such as kickboxing soon. Hopefully with my measurements (including a wingspan that is slightly longer than my height) I'll be good to go.

Shoes can be custom made too, and itll give you an opportunity to make connections and meet new people, ask around, google it up, get in the habit of finding answers that suit you and help you in the long run brother, if thats you in the pic, your heels look normal that a roundhouse or a heel kick would hurt real fuckin bad, doesnt have to be kick boxing or some MMA shit, just dont be talkin cons bout your body flaws for no reason, if you didnt or put in low effort to look for any pros about it,

Attached: 1588379925287.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

I just notice that they're smaller than my friends' hands - they're a bit more than 6" long from my wrist to the tip of my middle finger is this small? Maybe I am wrong!

>I'm 6'3"
don't care about your dumbass wristcelism or whatever kill yourself lanklet

no worries bro, if my post impacted your motivation in a postive direction, im happy it did, i just believe OP got more potential with his foot build than he thinks, a guy who was blessed to be over 6 feet should always consider humbling himself with striking sports or at least any sport hobbies,
anyways, i wish you luck and take care of yourself man, you seem to have the right mindset bout yourself goin into the sports keep it up bro

Attached: 1622688890764.png (521x517, 226.44K)

Yeah fair and I really appreciate the uplifting words - I'll def look into kickboxing as a way to make use of these footlets. Just like don't know what your shoe size is - maybe you have small feet too - but it does kind of suck finding shoes in the kids section all the time, always having feet smaller than any woman I date, being made fun of a lot for it - actually avoid bowling bc it's too embarrassing to ask for my size in front of others. So it's not entirely just a trivial thing.

Thanks man I know my measurements are similar to Mike Tyson's so I do feel inspired.

if you dont care, why are you posting? hopefully you find the right thing to destress yourself with this weekend,

Silicon slippers...

Gotcha didn't mean to make it feel that way buddy, apologies if i did, i just strongly feel that if you don't let the flaws be flaws, people will find you more inspiring than a joke and when they do banter bout it, hopefully the relationship is at a point where you can smile at the vocal jabs cuz you both know your genuine worth, life becomes more fun when you learn to take shit in stride, and nothin wrong with letting it be a filter too so you don't have negative nancies always puttin you down or wasting your time on shitstains like that, like knowin the best buds are those who don't overreact or make it a bigger deal than it is,

Attached: 1601700326055.jpg (750x731, 43.08K)

Damn bro. You're enlightened.

nah, im stupid as hell, just took enough shit to learn how to handle it, ya dig?

They look nice. A lot of latino bros I know have short stubby hands, although they don't seem to mind.

Yes, my hips are quite wide for a man (not abnormally wide tho) and finding comfortable/aesthetic pants is extremelly difficult.

3? How lol that must look fucked. Im 5'6 size 10 shoes.