Why do white girls with big butts love black guys?

Why do white girls with big butts love black guys?

Attached: 3039.jpg (510x765, 43.41K)

thicker asses need larger cocks to hit the good spots, that plus bigger girls like bigger guy to feel small and protected, plus the attention factor of dating outside your race.

I don't. I hate niggers. But generally I just avoid them and don't think about them because they're disgusting.
t. White girl with big butt

>implying you wouldn't ride op related all night long.

needing some pics for proof

desuwu nya

Attached: DSC024021D0769FN4122B4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

A virgin wrote this post
A (male) virgin also wrote this post
A (Chinese male) virgin wrote this post too
A (Black male) virgin wrote this post in addition

A white female virgin wrote all of this :yaranaika:

>trying to steal emojis you don't have
How very typical.

kik: yunglingus

if you hate blacks so much then you can cuck me with BWC

This genuinely disgusts me

>t. White girl with big butt
why lie, what possible gain could you gain from it

BBC / Any Forums memes aside, mixed people with blonde or red hair look like fucking freaks. Have fun having a daughter like that one suicidal Raggedy Anne looking femcel kek

>thicker asses need larger cocks to hit the good spots, that plus bigger girls like bigger guy to feel small and protected
black people do not have bigger cocks or height in a statistically significant way compared to crackers
>plus the attention factor of dating outside your race.
true i guess

How can we compete whitebros?

Attached: amateur-snowbunny-taking-bbc-inpossibleoreo-RGNtxH.jpg (300x649, 19.21K)

>Why do white girls with big butts love black guys?

Lol jew nigger so mad about the aryan girl thread he started his own thread

Attached: kike flag asswipe.jpg (200x375, 22.4K)

>the attention factor of dating outside your race.
This is literally never a positive, and not in outwardly-PC current year either. Her white friends will gossip about her and tell every future white bf about her rumble in the jungle, and the black women in the giganigga's life will seethe endlessly the same way white women do at white men who fuck Asians. You do not get social kudos for that shit where it matters.

Attached: 1558775750330.jpg (930x916, 70.89K)

If someone intends to continue dating outside their race then it'd be a good thing. I wouldn't mind being known as a white guy who only dates latinas, cause I find them to be extremely attractive.
Also some white men have somehow been successfully coerced into believing there is absolutely nothing wrong with a white girl who has dated black men. Especially those guys who actually believe "her past is her own business, not mine."

Attached: cnut.png (1920x717, 1.09M)

What's it like in Tel Aviv, kike?

>giganigga
topkek

>What's it like in Tel Aviv, kike?
very nice. continue paying your tax dollars for my country, cletus. your donations have been very generous. respect your masters

not all of them, just the stupid ones

With an ass like that theres no way shes a virgin
Probably gets her little pussy stretched out by aryan chads big cock every night

This whole thread reads like one of those Any Forums shitcoin shill threads full of pajeets

miscegenation (interracial sexual relations) is uncommon among all races and least common among whites. if you honestly don't believe that you should ask yourself where you got the idea it wasn't true, who gave you that idea, and what their reasons were.

wonder what is going through her mind as the cawk stretches her insides brehs