Yes, masteracee

yes, masteracee

Attached: 1648870448593.png (900x900, 881.4K)

unironically me. I hate cars so fucking much. They kill the environment and encourage fat lifestyles. I wish gas prices would never go down so the fatass west would start recovering from car infrastructure

Would have used a simple cottage in the woods for a house.
Not a college dorm

>Half an hour ago
>Get the sudden urge to ride my bike
>Haven't used it in awhile
>Inflate wheels, make sure chain's on fine
>Go for a ride
>Hole in tire
>Have to walk bike home
Now I remember why I stopped riding my bike.

It's my dream to live in a walkable neighborhood

>born in eu
>used to be able to walk everywhere
>move to usa with parents
>impossible to exist without a car
I'm going back bros, commuting 20 min to get groceries, and 35 min to get to work is retarded

>doesn't have a car with a bike rack

This but mostly because I get nauseous in cars and feel the need to take a bath every time I board one. Feel unclean whenever I'm in a car, like the petrol/diesel fumes have pervaded the pores on my skin.

i could never get a drivers license
driving is so nerve wracking holy fuck

Maybe you should move to North Korea then. Everyone there is skinny because they're starving and nobody can afford a car so everyone just used bikes instead.

Unless you live in a major city with good public transport its impossible to live without a car

>embrace living like a fucking ant
gtfo

LSD
DMT
Mescaline

Please stay in the USA
The EU doesn't want anymore immigrants

Listen sir I am a citizen of the EU, having attended even high school there

Cry about it niggers. I'm standing outside your doors and gonna rev at 7,000RPM outside your house with my Corolla

Attached: manual.png (1020x816, 1.05M)

It is until you just adapt to it. If you're so scared of driving , I recommend getting a big ass car so you just feel more protected.

well I don't have a self preservation instinct but I'm simply afraid of either fucking up or something unexpected happening and doing damage to other people or property where I end up in jail or get sued
now that shit is more scary than death

No buy a house and learn to walk/ruck
Biking is for women and chinamen, and apartments are rat houses

honestly for good reason. i feel pretty comfortable driving but i suck ass at visualizing the car in 3d space so i bump into shit pretty often.

This is fucking retarded.
Why would you want to live in close proximity to so many people? I don't want to deal with hearing people fucking, partying and beating their wives. Then when the weather is shit you gotta ride a bicycle? Fuck off.

you will live in the box

the smaller the better
easier to keep clean