What is the purpose of slut shaming?

What is the purpose of slut shaming?

Attached: b.jpg (800x533, 196.36K)

to shame sluts
you retarded?

So that women stop sleeping around and save their virginity for their husband.
If being a slut was as taboo as incest we would not have trouble finding virgin wives.

to stop women from acting like sluts

women do it as a collective to preserve their value, if girls are giving it away easily it takes power from the group. guys do it for this

But what's wrong with being a slut?

You only want a virgin because you're scared of bring compared to her past lovers and you know you'd never be the best one

To shame sluts?

Not hard you dumb cunt.

>mental gymnastics to justify being a slut

Fuck off roastie.

Attached: 1637485785338.jpg (728x899, 55.45K)

>You only want a virgin because you're scared of bring compared to her past lovers and you know you'd never be the best one

Seethe harder roastoid. No one wants your busted cunt.

Attached: 1643815659087.jpg (399x400, 14.74K)

i can't stop you from being a slut, i can whoever shame and avoid you

Attached: 1648797596872.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Nope it is because I want a girl that can pairbond with her partner, have you seen the divorce rates of women who have has more than 1 partner?
It is much higher.

Being a slut is le bad. Old man in robe and mitre said so.

That is correct. And original

Yea and? What's your point?

The more sperm they carry, the more hysterical they are, generally.

easiest way to squander your inherent value as a woman.
its analogous to men just playing videogames for their entire 20s and 30s and waking up age 40 with no money, no career, no skills, ugly, fat, unsophisticated, no life experience.

Even if that's true, explain me why it's a bad thing.

can you honestly not see why someone wouldn't want a girl who exposes herself to risk of disease and crazy exes to build a life with?

These guys are going to give you all kinds of answers, but what it really comes down to is this: they're mad because women are having lots of sex, but not with them. Guys who can get laid are happy that women are so slutty. Guys that can't get laid are mad about it.

Slut shaming is ineffective though. I'm a huge slut anyways and have learned to conceal it well to avoid being shamed for it.

All you've done is made me a dishonest manipulative slut.

Because women are too dumb not to defile themselves and turn into whores without the threat losing social standing to keep them in check.

>sluts are happy there are sluts for them to slut
What a surprise!

it doesn't matter, worthless people will end up with worthless lifes with other worthless people no matter what you do or try, it's not about what others see you as but leave it to someone like you to think it is

you do realize humans evolved before the invention of birth control right?

actually you can't even shame them in the modern day

That is not true, because worth lies in the eye of the beholder. To politicians, a fat cheque is worth more than your life.
So are you worthless? Don't come at me with that "ackshully im worthless boofuckinghooo"

That's due to religious factors and shared beliefs, not virginity. Any couple who stays virgins before marriage and also marries young enough to still be virgins are likely going to be highly religious with strong family values and anti divorce mindsets. You just have a selection bias. More cause = correlation nonsense from purity spiralling incels.

yea the same way a master is glad that his slaves are slaves. Depends on the context none of these guys would want their mom or something to be a slut.

Not true those are all assumptions you made up yourself, the more men she sleeps with the higher the chance of divorce, she is destroying her ability to pairbond.

Because expecting someone to put their life on hold for you with no guarantee you'll ever even meet is extremely narcissistic and entitled, you only live once and I guarantee if you had attractive women throwing themselves at you daily (like women do, but with attractive men) you would have had sex by now too.

The worst is when normies try and set you up with one of these airheads. I swear I'd rather go to the dentist than spend 5 minutes talking to these whores.
>Oh yea bro, you'll like her, she's an easy lay! We'll get you laid bro.
Yuck, no thanks. It's happened like 3 times now and every time I just clam up, say as little as possible, and never escalate things.

Pair bonding in humans is a literal meme that's been deboonked. Almost all people saving virginity for marriage are going to be strongly moralistic and very likely religious. Ofc religious types have lower divorce rates.

you are worthless as a slut, people like you will always be unhappy one way or another, you will never find true happiness as the worthless person you are

>sex is my life
cringe, read a book
>blah blah throwing themselves
do, still no sex because im not a sensate philistine.
you're just playing into the huxleyan nwo bug eater pod dweller mandate.

Nowadays it is, it wasn't for 99% of the last 10000 years.

You literally ignored what I said, the higher the body count the higher the likelihood of divorce.
That obviously indicates pairbond is has not been deboooonked you are just a stupid whore.

to make women quit slutting around

This is likely a key driver. These women who have more partners have a higher divorce rate. But it might not all be sex, a lot of it is that they're dopamine fiends. I think after so many years of high stimulation, any ordinary man will seem boring and dull, not like the thrills of her youth and beauty. That is to say they aren't just ruined socially, their brains and biology are likely just as fucked too.

Is this the same one from /sci/? Regardless probably a way to preserve the current order. Humans are resistant to change until it has too many positives over the current.

Cause does not equal correlation. Girls who are virgins at time of marriage are likely going to be teens or early twenties. Literally the only girls who get married that young these days are Muslims and christian bible bashers. Religious types oppose divorce strongly. You can't prove the lower divorce rate is caused by virginity. So you don't have a point.

>they're mad because women are having lots of sex, but not with them
Should we be happy about it. Also as hard as it is for you roastoids to accept but even guys who get sex hate sluts. Its not a social construct, its biology. You dont like? Keep your legs shut.

The roasite cope ITT is epic.

I have this notion that non broken people desire to reproduce, have stability and to leave a better world for their children and broken people don't want this and even convince themselves not wanting is a virtue.
If you desire the former then being a slut will make it hard as fuck from any standpoint.

Attached: 13773166459.jpg (462x634, 268.89K)

>Cause does not equal correlation.
It does. Face it, youre a filthy slut and its a bad thing AND its your fault.
>Literally the only girls who get married that young these days are Muslims and christian bible bashers.
Problem? Better than degenerate godless whores.
>Religious types oppose divorce strongly.
Again, problem?
>You can't prove the lower divorce rate is caused by virginity.
Do you need proof that water is wet?

Imagine you lost your virginity to a 10/10 with a perfect body then some fat 4/10 wanted to get married to you and be your one and only lover and for mad you'd fucked someone hotter than her before. You'd be disgusted and reject her too. Wanting the best isn't a bad thing.

foids been real quiet since this post dropped

you know that doesn't matter from the perspective of someone trying to get married

I'm a virgin and a Christian. Virginity fetishist incels are disgusting. low divorce rates are caused by religion and shared values, not by virginity. Stop being so obsessed with sex and virginity, coomer.

Not going to lie here: Those are just some insults mashed together, which must mean that I am correct in this regard.

Slutshaming when done by women is a way to ensure that other women are not a threat to their relationship. It is an evolutionary strategy that will always stay in some form no matter how woke the world gets.

You explained why you dislike his view and why you think he would think differently if he was sexy, you did not explain why it's a bad thing to want to not be compared to a slew of cocks

>Cause does not equal correlation
And saying something has been deboonked does not mean that it has.
You also ignored that a woman who has slept with 3 men has a lower divorce rate than one who has slept with 9, you cannot answer that because it proves your hypothesis wrong.

The problem is unrealistic goals, beauty fades fast. No one teaches these lessons. A 10 can easily become a 4 in like a decade or so.

Ofcourse they are. Cuntoids don't want to accept reality. Instead they'd rather come onto a forum for incels and bitch and moan that their actions have consequences. Instead of uno, not doing dumb shit they want to be angry that societies norms dont work in their favour.

>I'm a virgin and a Christian.
Yeah..... sure you are.

>I'm a virgin and a Christian
Sure
>Virginity fetishist incels are disgusting
Spoken like a real kike.

Theres nothing wrong or unrealistic about wanting a virgin wife. Or at the very least a woman who hasnt been dicked by 50 men. You dont pay full price for a used car.

The best what? What does sluting bring into your life that is best? The best fuck and the best party partner maybe.
Did this desensitizing research provide you with anything good long term other than memories of sucking all shapes of dicks for when you're old?

To reinforce a narrative/dogma. How common is slut shaming in France and Russia?

they know when they don't have a rebuttal

>Virginity fetishist
oof outed yourself as a retard

you'll always find a way to apologize your own way of life so of course you can't understand, world is filled with people like you, not like it matters to good people

and this is why slut shaming actually exists because we all know women don't give a fuck what men think so long as they give in to their demands