Girl(female) AMA

'Sup incels. Tell me your burning pressing questions you're too scared to ask any other female.

Attached: 1643657066808.png (352x380, 117.24K)

Skin color and country of origin please

I'm not replying to your thread, because you're a larping troon faggot. Stop fetishisizing being a girl, you'll never be one anyways.

White and Argentina.

well... do you really poop? don't tell me you do

Is getting a gf really a matter of being lucky as someone who's socially awkward and don't have common interests?

Eye color and hair color also, if you please

What are you doing after this?

Attached: 1617075823704.jpg (1150x1080, 189.81K)

We poop stinky big poos and sometimes even get explosive glittery rainbows shooting out of our butts. Sorry, user.

Gahhhhh I quoted the wrong post, meant to post the OP. Sleep deprivation taking its toll.

Post tits if real, faggot

i hereby declare everything except the spoiler fake and gay

how can i make it

Imagine being scared of females. The only thing I want from a woman is head. Fuck what she thinks

>lucky
Well, there's a luck element for everyone, but if you don't put yourself out there you'd have to be really very lucky. Being socially awkward per se is not too bad. There must be some girl out there with interests similar to yours, but they'll never know if you don't show yourself user.
Brown, blonde.
Taking off my makeup and reading a book. Maybe sleep.

>reading a book
What book, nigger

What do you think of white Brazilian boys like yours truly?

what can you cook faggot? i wanna see if you have any uses except for being a breeding machine

I'm sorry I can't do that user.
user wait until you hear about what shoots out from the front hole.
Unironically belieeeeeeve in yourself. You need to WANT to make it. I believe in you user.
I'm not offering head however, sorry 'non.

Lazarus by Leonid Andreyev.
Cute but too many of them turn into girls. Don't turn into a girl user.
I can cook pretty much anything (except for too exotic dishes with weird ingredients, but maybe I'd pull it off with a recipe).

>Cute but too many of them turn into girls. Don't turn into a girl user.
Can you help me by coming to Brazil and becoming my girlfriend so that I have a clear example of what to not turn into? In return I can give you daily massages, piggy back rides when you're tired and sincere love.

I don't know you and I'm not looking for a bf user! Surely you can find one in Brazil?

Esta bien el libro? Has hecho algun footjob? Sabes hacer carrot cake?

>Surely you can find one in Brazil?
lol not that user, but do you genuinely believe that?

Are you an ethnic Italian from argentina?

Hi OP, I just wanted to tell you to get fucked and that I hope your night is absolute trash and that you feel horrible tomorrow.

ps fuck you

Attached: sample_8a590ee107b4b2a456c35dc08a3a4fb1.jpg (850x394, 89.93K)

No I can't! Brazilian women are all obese belligerent alcoholic evangelicals and I want a classier lady. You should alter your attitude so that you become both interested in knowing me and in acquiring a bf. Preferably a Brazilian one.

GUYS, IT'S A FUCKING NECKBEARD PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE. ARE YOU GUYS THIS DESPERATE FOR FEMALE INTERACTION?

you've been here for a whole of 1 april day haven't you user

>Esta bien el libro?
Si
>Has hecho algun footjob?
No, anono
>Sabes hacer carrot cake?
Si
why not?
How did you know?
You sound angry user, have some sneakers.

>why not?
If we can just get a gf irl, we wouldn't be trying here. Do you know what we are?

>How did you know?
It was a guess, there are a lot of Italian diaspora in Argentina.
Do you want a Italo Americano bf?
I speak Italian but not Spanish.

thoughts on emotes ending?