Im not like that anymore, dont treat me like a slut

>im not like that anymore, dont treat me like a slut
>my past doesnt define me
>i had my fun, im tired of playing games

are you ready to be a responsible man and settle down, robots?

Attached: 34235325.jpg (941x945, 147.78K)

i am a virgin and need a robot bf
mochida#4160

Sorry, I'm looking for someone at a similar stage in their relationship journey.

>>i had my fun
so in other words you only became interested in me once you decided you no longer wanted to have fun?

Are you ready to be a responsible woman and be a mommy gf?

go to /soc/, theres plenty of good looking chads there. or make a thread about getting a boyfriend and if your stats are nice, you and pick and choose the best guy that fits your needs. fuck off my thread you worthless whore

Attached: 1637995003386.png (457x457, 293.83K)

user, she is a mature adult and you need to stop being a selfish manchild and man up. are you going to act like a kid for the rest of your life? you need to step up and be a man

Attached: istockphoto-682897825-612x612.jpg (612x408, 26.13K)

>are you going to act like a kid for the rest of your life?
why not? What's stopping me?

no woman over 30 is worth dating unless they have a 10/10 body and lots of money

wow, you're a pathetic manchild loser incel virgin. you need to man up and take responsibility. stop being such a manchild and put a ring on it

Attached: istockphoto-1174443029-612x612.jpg (408x612, 34.86K)

user, women hit their sexual maturity at 30, dont you know that? are you some kind of sexist incel manchild loser? stop being such a manchild

Attached: Untitled.jpg (861x538, 127.18K)

i love older women and married one. however she is 1 in 100 in terms of looks/money at her age

>are you ready to be a responsible man and settle down
Never. I am very prepared to die alone
t. wizard

great job stepping up, dude! her past doesnt define her, im glad you got to meet the girl of your dreams, and see that she's a different person than what she was at her wild and loose years. dont even worry about her past, champ, you got her at her sexual prime! girls hit their prime in their later years, after all

Attached: istockphoto-469122966-612x612.jpg (612x407, 31.58K)

wow, you really need to get your life together and man up. you're behaving like such a pathetic manchild right now. stop acting like a kid and get your act together. her past doesnt define her, and she is so beautiful and empowered, you're just a pathetic incel loser. her kids are an asset, you should feel grateful that she even considered you

Attached: Amy-Lynn-Dowell-696x697.jpg (696x697, 58.18K)

>Girls hit their prime in their later years, after all
Yep, they literally do. Women's estrogen peaks at 35-40. Men's testosterone peaks are 20-25. This is why older women and younger men pair so perfectly together. It's nature.

Attached: estrogen-testosterone-level-color-chart-sex-hormone-production-by-age-vector-infographic-diagram-with-low-high-balance-hormones-female-male-body-woman-man-silhouette_206049-2171.jpg (320x320, 24.63K)

Thanks. I love huge tits and not working.

t.roastie-cel

God I love 30+ women. Would fuck all of them bloody.

I would rather suck start a shotgun than settle for one of these used goods cunts.

>stop acting like a kid and get your act together

Attached: Isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

>Women's estrogen peaks at 35-40
yaaasss!!! they are at their sexual peak at 35! thats why they're at their peak beauty and fertility at 35. these incel losers really need to step up and appreciate older women. they're wise and are done playing games. they're a great catch

Attached: close-up-portrait-year-old-woman-long-blond-hair-close-up-portrait-year-old-woman-long-blond-hair-166749773.jpg (1066x1689, 245.85K)

I wouldn't care if a woman fucked other guys before me. I know I'm the best and my dick is bigger than theirs anyways.