Unity

Suppose the Unity from Fallout was real. Would you support the Unity? Would you join the Unity?

In this scenario, the Unity would adapt its strategies to accommodate the world as it is today, but its goals would otherwise remain unchanged.

Attached: Cathedral_Master.jpg (400x275, 28.12K)

Nobody wants to join the Unity huh?

Nukes are a hoax. Mutation is caused by diet. Fallout is joke on you, since you eat cooked food which will fuck up your DNA. Animals are designed to eat raw food. Eating cooked food causes cancer and ageing. You are being ghoulified in cities just like in the game.

The day you get banned for making this same retarded thread over and over is the day the unity can finally begin

Ok. . .

But if the Unity existed and operated in our world would you join it?

As far as I know, I am the only person who is actually trying to make the Unity a reality.

wasn't the unity all about mutating people into becoming super mutants? and didn't only, like, one out of twenty survive the process? sounds like a pretty bad deal, if you think it through, doesn't it?

Not really. The point of the Unity was to create a new society. The Unity was a highly collective society that essentially functioned like a hive mind.

yeah, by creating super mutants.

Right but the point was not to just create super mutants for no reason.

dude, who fucking cares what the reasons were? who literally cares about such technicalities, when the end-result is, that you get violently kidnapped by frigging super-mutants and then end up dying, when they forcibly try to make you into a fellow super-mutant? technicalities don't really matter in such situations, do they? noble ideas n shit, the fuck...?

In this case the ends justify the means. The Unity would lead to a more advanced and capable society.

No. The Master's perception of the world and his vision for it was clearly warped and deranged.

Attached: TDK_01.png (1920x800, 1.4M)

Yeah i would join, only if the master changed from supermutants to beatiful creations, like, pleaidians or stuff, the guy has the knowledge and the means, i don't see why he wouldn't.

Attached: 1235.jpg (397x584, 30.45K)

I think the not listening to an insane mutated blob man who wasn't smart enough to foresee his own failures is is justified

In Fallout, the Unity did not have the means to modify the FEV.

In theory, it does not matter what super mutants look like. Perhaps a real life Unity would be able to create a FEV that creates beautiful super mutants.

The Master was right though, the only way that humanity can survive and thrive is if they create a society like the Unity.

The only right way is erradicating every race except white aryan, mister.

>become 8 feet tall 700lbs of pure muscle mass
>too retarded to think about how horrible the wasteland around you is
>hang out with mutie bros all day and go on raids together

sounds like fun tbqh

Attached: aertseartertasertas.jpg (400x388, 57.85K)

>muh unity
Yeah right.
Most of you retards are opposed to monarchy but would gladly become part of the "collective". Fuck off

You misunderstand that point of the Unity.

You misunderstand THE* point of the Unity.

This would not solve the problem of individuality.

In what way is a monarchy anything like the Unity?