/britfeel/

Telford, Shropshire, England edition

Attached: skynews-telford-sex-abuse_4262191.jpg (2048x1152, 320.96K)

First for free our David Hampson

Enjoy your energy price rises. No more neets.

I wish you fucking british naggers would fuck off 👎

how do i do the little emojis

yeah well if wishes were fishes the cats would be happy

refugees will become the new NEETs, only this time it will be a term of endearment. :pepoRope:

if this is just for april fools then shant be taking part. no point.

>you've already seen this emote

click the emoji in the options field

Attached: Clipboard Image.jpg (383x177, 29.16K)

You respond to her question and then you make a joke about her being drunk. She can respond in a playful way if she's into you, you play along, then ask for her number. That's how you escalate a boring convo

Your country is full serious retards.

Yours sincerely,
A Canadian.

Seriously, I have lived in England for 2 years and every working class person here seems to be medically retarded and genetically malformed. A lot of the middle classes are dumb as well but at least they are not proud of it. Also, nobody here raises kids well.
I miss Vancouver.

too much effort for all this

Shut the fuck up you maple syrup drinking moose fucker

Attached: 1vbnta.jpg (957x621, 54.53K)

Fuck meeeee mad happy

if thats true then why are we a better country than you and you are owned by our queen. fuck off yank-lite

Have any of you read a book since finishing school?

You didn't even mention the upside-down fork usage

how do you 'read' a boob, wtf are you talking about

God I don't care about gay rights or migrants' death, just tell me which teams are playing against each other

fuck off back to Vancouver then??

Question time anons, please answer honestly and without searching online.

Do you know WHY Russia invaded Ukraine?

>Have any of you read a book since finishing school?
No, books are boring 🤓

Darn FF almost crashed on me just now

Why can't tranners code bros

>they have milk in bags

Nobody reads books. The middle class use books as decorations, they don't actually read them.

You are not. Everyone here is poor as fuck. The average Canadian earns more and is better educated. As a teacher, I am actually shocked by the behaviour of British kids. They are actual scum. Parents do not give a fuck about education here. Tonnes of working class Brits leave school borderline illiterate. Not because your government does not spend enough. It is because the whole culture here glorified being a retard.

What the hell went wrong with you England?

Ladsssss, happy Friday and please tell me how I can make loli emotes. Thank you!

Attached: 1444318464972.gif (422x409, 1.87M)

is this a loli

>Nobody reads books
There are some people who genuinely think like this. They cannot fathom someone having the attention span necessary to read a book.

What was the Iast book you read?

Putin is a poopie head