Are dominant girls even real? Im losing my hope subbros it may be over for us

are dominant girls even real? Im losing my hope subbros it may be over for us

Attached: 1648229513771.png (1681x1299, 1.51M)

why she twisting dem nipples like dat, kinda weird no cap frfr

Sure they exist, but I'm already used to a cute submissive girl, can't and won't leave her

are submissive guys real? i think the universe has made it so we will never find each other. pain.

yes but they are in high demand, a loser could never hope to date one

I wish someone would twist my nipples like that on god

japanese girls are really obssessed with nipples its kinda weird

They are real, look in femdom threads on /soc/ and /trash/ (we used to have them on Any Forums too)
but there are 5 sub guys for 1 domme so unless you're a giga chad you have no chances for anything other than findom.
you can also look on bdsm dating sites or on pl*bbit if you have no shame
post contact info in those threads and enjoy a tidal wave of horny losers

Attached: 1645639322927.png (1280x1336, 518.61K)

Dominant roleplay in bed exists, but there aren't any true "dominant women" in the history of mankind in general. A women quite literally can't do shit to a man unless he allows her to. Not the same case switched around.

Seconding another reply.
Post your discord/email/whatever here and enjoy a very interesting evening.

yea more like twenty to one 🙁
though checked the cc femdom thread and they started posting female pov so I noped outta there

idk bruh seems kinda gay tho like bitch i dont have boobs touch my weiner instead
:Pepega:

oh yes user, you just gotta find the right girl, preferably with some psycho issues
my girlfriend loves dominating me, teasing me, making me worship her feet, sitting on my face... it's a good thing if she can also be submissive though, you can't be the bitch all the time.

I'm real as far as I can tell. What do you look for in a submissive guy?

Attached: 1537311017362.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

I'm only dominant with other girls.

>are dominant girls even real?
no,

there are women who say they're into domination but what they mean is either bratty sadism or being worshiped. The moment you read their comments you're done with wondering about it.

probably a big dick and a good looking face

I dominate my bf sometimes. It's not an "always" thing tho. Sometimes he dominates me.

what race is she orig?

*I'm only dominant with other trans girls

Why aren't more women like Zero Two? It looks and feels so good...

Attached: dd825ff72a7cd0f3cfc56e2120ac7008.jpg (750x1000, 207.85K)

well shes a whore so I'm glad shes outta this world 👽

>implying you wouldn't let her rape your virgin dick
she has so much experience she'd play you like a fiddle, the experience would be so stunning you wouldn't be able to ever masturbate.

Attached: pierwszy pocałunek.jpg (1280x2159, 271.07K)