This board has too many women

It's time someone said it. This board has a severe female issue. The amount of lonely simps here has turned this into a free attention farm for any "fembot" female who is too shy to do that irl or online. Every female I've spoken to that likes Any Forums has said r9k is the only board they browse
inb4 "incel" "you get no bitches" or other female shaming tactics used to silence any accountability of females. I don't care

Attached: no female.jpg (648x432, 39.75K)

but if there were no women here how would I find my fembot gf?

Board demographics haven't changed though?

Actually, correction. There ARE much less aussies and slavs around recently.

>but if there were no women here how would I find my fembot gf?
fembots would be repulsed and get "the ick" if they ever saw you bro

i love our fembot friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet everyone that has spent a bit of time on this board can attest to your observation. The girls farming attention are unapologetic about it so it's really now on the guys to take initiative, not that they will anyway.
Your fembot is on the way sir, just keep wishing.

But I thought you wanted femoids... What's the deal nerds?

Attached: wsmmwsmmkon.png (373x278, 37.82K)

>I bet everyone that has spent a bit of time on this board can attest to your observation.
Getting the jannies to change the rules is a pointless endeavour but I think there's many ways we can reduce the amount of females here, especially by making them less comfortable.
We should
1) Shame females and attack them in every fembot thread so they enjoy this site less
but more importantly 2) shame the virgin simps who gush over every fembot thread motivated by the faint hope that it will lead to something

The problem i think is that they just use the guys for attention and don't really care about them beyond that.
At least from my understanding.

no, they are just lonely and want to be cuddled, theyd think we'd be cute together :P

Same thing they always want. Free sex, attention, and unconditional love without them having to improve themselves or actually interact with others in any way, shape, or form. Exist without them being aware of your presence right up until they need their dick sucked for absolutely nothing as if they're worth that kind of treatment.

The easiest option is to just ignore the female, everything else is beta cuck energy. Are you a cuck user?

>The easiest option is to just ignore the female, everything else is beta cuck energy. Are you a cuck user?
Nice try object but tolerating shit always leads to it prevailing. Every thread on this board is infected with you attention-seeking feminine scum

Attached: killyourselfnow.gif (220x220, 707.9K)

I'm not a woman nigger, I'm telling you this for your own good, before you seethe impotently for the coming years about it.

Not them but all telling them off does is bump threads and give them further attention. No one gives a shit about what a random user is currently seething over as that's so common as to be expected so it's not like it amounts to anything because why care about it. So, all doing that does amounts to is just giving them one more (you) even if you don't link it because you're still reeeing at the subject.
All you, as a person with zero power in the dynamic, can do is not give that energy at all.
The only ones with power are mods and jannies and their stances on all of this are known. This ISN'T an incel board and no amount of the board residents bitching will change that. It's a containment board/forced originality board. Otherwise, we'd have our own ruleset mostly separate from global rules as most good boards do. Instead we just have anti-/soc/ policies because everytime this place tries that someone dies and that's how you get feds to shut your moneytree down.

"just tolerate it bro" yeah we did and now it's taken over the entire board. Females do not tolerate us on their platforms for this reason
Ignoring most of the time + negative attention where you see this shit coming up is the best strategy

There are no girls on th internet u newfag

Ok bozo, keep giving them (You)s telling them how much you hate them and want them off the board. That will show them!
What a fucking retard.

Not them but that last bit is retarded. See . ANY attention is bad. They want attention. Full stop.
You posting gore or reeeing at them does nothing but give them the attention they want. Hell, theres like 8 fembots that LIKE when anons do that stuff.
The tl;dr is you can't win.
Only the moderation staff could make that happen. But giving them any energy is bad. The only move is to ignore it so you rob most of them of the attention they want.
This isn't a war or even a fight because you lost the second you thought that. It's just a matter of attrition via white mutiny.

>Otherwise, we'd have our own ruleset mostly separate from global rules as most good boards do.
hard disagree, you are right that bumping their threads gives them attention but there is literally no board with an anti female ruleset rn. it's just that when females post on other boards, atleast 50% of posters respond with something along the lines of "tits or gtfo" and other statements which reduce them to sex objects so female posters are forced to engage on their own merits by not mentioning they're female for obvious attention grabs, or go elsewhere.
the reason 90% of Any Forums females use this board is because of the culture in general here which is not only tolerant but is full of desperate lonely men who subconsciously think they have a chance and fall for the female's bs fake loneliness
if we can fix this source and change the culture then the problem will solve itself.

>Instead we just have anti-/soc/ policies because everytime this place tries that someone dies and that's how you get feds to shut your moneytree down.
can you elaborate on this? im not too well versed in the history of Any Forums

ok fair points, but can you explain why you think this board has significantly more openly female posters than any other board on Any Forums?

>unironically using the term "female"
cringe. virgin detected

This thread is a perfect example of what OP is describing
Ban this shit already jannies

I agree, but at the same time I met my gf off this board so I guess I can't complain.