Thinking of msging him

>thinking of msging him.

How would you react knowing someone has been online stalking you for years and fantasizing about you?

Attached: 1648767917080.gif (107x115, 136.83K)

I would love it, I want to be stalked and harassed by a fembot

Depends, r u hot?

Someone actually giving that much of a shit about me would stop me from wanting to kill myself.

It's weird because I have been stalked (by guys though) and still don't have the self esteem to feel I'm worth stalking.

>Depends, r u hot?
what do you think
>by a fembot
wrong board bro
:)
I have schizo and god told me we were soul mates and I know its retarded and I try to avoid him, but the harder I push away the more I think about him

desu i would love to be stalked
most people would i think!

I would call him a faggot and ask him why he has such shit taste in men

Schizo is a step up from BPD to be honest.
I mean, outcomes can be just as bad but BPDs tend to be more malicious

I think you are being an evasive little shit, so until I beat your ass raw you are a ugly bitch that needs punishment.

How long have you been stalking them? What do they know about you?

Depends on the person stalking me. If they were sufficiently attractive (not that high a bar, desu) and fun to talk to, I'd be extremely pleased someone liked me that much. Of course, if they had any Ill will it'd fuck my head completely.

Depends. If you're not fat, I would probably take you to my house and fuck you senseless. If you were also not hideous, I would probably make you my girlfriend.
If you ARE fat, then I would be flattered but leave it at that. Fat women are about as attractive to men as dogs.

I would just do the same thing I did everyday because I didn't even notice it before

I randomly got sent a text in 2019 by a guy who I haven't talked to since 2016 asking if he felt the same way about me that I felt about him.
We were both incredibly cringey high schoolers, the last time I talked with him was the first day of gym class Junior year, I wanted to give him a chance to rekindle our elementary school friendship but my brother was trying to warn me against it, the guy walked back up to us and started talking about the Sonic Adventure 2 lore and I never really talked to him again.
Anyways I didn't even know he was gay or bi, and I've deleted that conversation. But I told him that I don't swing that way and for good luck in the future.
I wonder how he's doing now.

Attached: Baby Bart.png (403x386, 274.79K)

Close to 4 years now.
They don't know much about me except I wrote like 2 paragraphs of schizo ramblings / confession to them.

What are they like, how much do you know about them?

I know their hobbies and what they like, I think I know their first name.
I know what time they get home from work and go online
I mostly just check their steam profile, not too crazy stalking, but I want to talk to him and it's driving me crazy.
I friended him before, but he declined.
Maybe because I'm just some random person, but Im obsessed with him.

Morbidly intrigued, but ultimately probably would be too weirded out to reciprocate feelings. Anybody who could possibly do that is not mentally sound.

Id just evade them.

You fucking retarded? You cant be that retarded

As someone with little to no online presence I would be baffled by that revelation but also flattered by the effort that went into doing it. I'd definitely take the time to talk to them.