Why don't you go after black weeb girls...

Why don't you go after black weeb girls, statistically they are the least sought after so even you might have a chance with them

Attached: mtyymtg5mdi5zta5mtixn2jjndgxmzfhywuxnwu3nzvkmjm3njvh.jpg.jpeg.jpg (554x800, 61.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LebtatyGTN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those lips are perfectly handcrafted to suck BWC.

Attached: 1648358531145.gif (640x480, 433.84K)

>least sought after
Yeah pretty sure there's a reason for that too retard; how many 'black weeb' girls you know in real life

You're not selling me on these garboons, ever

It's not a bad idea. Where can I find them?

Too bad she is still a nigger

Would she sing Russian folk songs with me?youtube.com/watch?v=LebtatyGTN0

I sure would if I could. Bitch!

black african here, I honestly would never date an american.

>will judge me because I am too dark
>have a different overall culture than africans
>you aren't shit if you aren't a black thug, white guys and others get a pass while being nerdy

Attached: Capture.jpg (343x295, 17.4K)

whats up with africans hating blacks immediately without even talking to us

You know how whypipo be sayin "nah you're one of the good ones?"
thats who they're talking about boi boi!

Yeah and you probably pulled said "statistic" from your own gaping urethra lol

>Victim complex even on Any Forums
African-American here. Why are you acting like African Americans here don't do the same shit to Africans? There are loads of people who think less of you just because you're "too dark". Both whites and blacks have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to dark skin women especially. Even the women do it because for some reason light skins are often seen as more attractive by default. Lurk on black Twitter and tiktok and you'll see what I mean.

Attached: 20220331_224412.jpg (3018x3815, 1.52M)

Pretty sure most of them (well, this can be applied to women in general) don't like nerdy guys.

Only if she cosplays Nadia. But even then, I would like a furry gf (race does not matter) much more.

Attached: nadia jean king.jpg (453x666, 49.46K)

>whats up with africans hating blacks immediately without even talking to us
After the BLM chimpouts everyone everywhere regardless of race or nationality could see with their own eyes why American blacks are subhumans

I literally have nothing against Africans. But whatever floats your boat man. Get therapy

Africans have way more in common with asians than black-americans, culturally. They(Especially nigericoons) have shitty uppity attitudes towards black-americans, the same bug-like money chasing attitude that asians have and they tend to be passive and submissive to whites as well.

What makes africans so pathetic though is that they're hated just as much by whites, they think their culture or whatever matters but it doesn't. Just being black warrants hate and always has, way before ghetto culture in america even existed. Gooks atleast get to exist as passive 2nd class servants without facing any critical racism

Honestly it's pretty funny. You see them expect to be treated well because they come over with money, until they realize that that majority of Americans treat them the same as they do blacks

*BBC
ftfy

>Why don't you go after black
you've answered your own question op. moving on.

if you're a thicc black weeb girl post your discord RIGHT NOW

I've heard people say that black girls smell bad and I used to agree but now I love their smell.